Company: Kaiser Permanente
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 5, 2022
Prepares more complex financial trend and data analysis reports.
May be accountable for the coordination, compilation and
distribution of financial data by junior staff. Performs financial
analysis upon identification of variances and prepares summary of
key findings. Responsible for more complex departments/functions.
Participates in the planning and development of regional,
departmental and/or functional budgets. May be responsible for
budget system completion. Participates in projects of moderate
complexity as assigned and may lead projects of low complexity.
Collects data, researches, and prepares analysis for regional,
departmental or functional budget performance and projects.
- May monitor department budgets by reviewing data in the
financial system and communicating with the managers/chiefs.
- Investigates and corrects errors.
- Prepares advanced financial trend and data analysis
- May be accountable for the coordination, compilation and
distribution of financial data by junior staff.
- Participates in the development of regional, departmental
and/or functional budgets.
- May be responsible for entry in budget system with
- Performs ad-hoc projects/studies of moderate scope utilizing
knowledge of finance theories such as present value and cash flow
- Conducts ongoing user education and provides management
consultation on the use reports, methodologies and source data and
- Communicates and supports analytical findings.
- Identifies and recommends process improvements.
- Minimum two (2) years of related experience in financial
analysis and budgeting.Education
- Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED)
required.Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Able to formulate study designs and conduct analyses.
- Required proficiency in PC based word processing and
spreadsheet applications, including advanced functions such as
graphics,pivot tables, and macros.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving and organization skills.
- Works under general guidance; accountable to complete work
- Able to provide functional direction to Finance Assistant staff
or junior level analyst staff.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Master's degree preferred.
- CPA preferred.
PrimaryLocation : California,Redwood City,Redwood City 901 Marshall
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri,
WorkingHoursStart : 08:30 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 04:30 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-NCAL-09-NUE-Non Union
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Accounting, Finance & Actuarial Services
Department : Medical Office Admin Services
Travel : Yes, 5 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Redwood City , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!