Senior Administrative Assistant
Company: REVOLUTION Medicines
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Revolution Medicines is a clinical-stage precision oncology
company focused on developing novel targeted therapies to inhibit
high-value frontier targets in RAS-addicted cancers. The company's
R&D pipeline comprises RAS(ON) Inhibitors designed to suppress
diverse oncogenic variants of RAS proteins, and RAS Companion
Inhibitors for use in combination treatment strategies. As a new
member of the Revolution Medicines team, you will join other
outstanding professionals in a tireless commitment to patients with
cancers harboring mutations in the RAS signaling pathway.
The Opportunity:As an important member of the organization, you
will provide high level administrative support for defined
functional groups, their leadership teams and staff including:
- Heavy calendaring using Outlook, including the coordination of
internal and external meetings/teleconferences along with
corresponding logistics, room reservations, catering, audio-visual
equipment set-up, and other support needs.
- Interaction with key partners in planning meetings and
coordinating all logistics in partnership with functional
- Plan and coordinate necessary offsite meetings and/or
conference attendance, including conference registration, hotel
stays, meeting arrangements, catering, AV equipment, and other
related requests to ensure successful meetings.
- Plan and coordinate domestic and international travel details
including flights, VISA applications, travel documents, car
transports, hotel bookings, restaurant reservations and other
travel related needs; this may require evening or weekend support,
depending on the travel requirements.
- Provide consolidation, formatting, and/or numbering of
PowerPoint presentation slides as requested.
- Handle recruitment and onboarding activities including all
full-time, temporary, and consulting candidate interview scheduling
for the functions supported, as well as coordinating 1st day of new
hire planning w/HR and hiring manager.
- Coordinate consulting and/or master service agreements in
partnership with legal to ensure they are in place and executed
properly, including within approval limits, to support functional
- Coordinate expense report processing and reconciliation of
receipts and credit card statements for the most senior staff as
- In partnership with other administrative staff, be a key
team-player to provide overall general support as needed:
- Assist with maintaining the kitchens, conference rooms, and
- Provide backup for seamless lobby coverage to receive
deliveries, answer phones, and respond to visitors.
- Maintain necessary filing systems as needed.
- Support Company events in partnership with HR and admin
- Support other projects and assignments as requested.Required
Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Ten (10) + years executive level support experience, with
biotechnology experience highly preferred.
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive
and confidential material and information.
- Strong organizational, project and time management skills;
- Ability to prioritize/multi-task projects and demands
- Willingness to support Revolution Medicines to succeed by
thinking outside of the box and job description.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
calendar. Experience with applicant tracking systems highly
- Professional demeanor and team-player while maintaining
positive, team-focused attitude.
- Proactive and excellent self-initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Revolution
Medicines currently requires that all personnel and visitors to its
offices be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This role will
require that the employee meet with company employees and work from
the company's offices. Given that these essential functions of the
role must be performed on-site, this position requires full
COVID-19 vaccination, subject to applicable law.
Revolution Medicines is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits
unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national
origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital status, medical condition
and veteran status.
Keywords: REVOLUTION Medicines, Redwood City , Senior Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!