Director, Marketing Communications
Company: Informatica Corp.
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Primary Location: Redwood City, California US Alternative
Location(s): Experience Level: Director Travel Requirement: Up to
25% Unleash Your Potential A career with Informatica gives you all
the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for
the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to
solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact,
and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We
encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your
potential. Description Informatica is looking for a Director, -Web
Content Marketer -to produce modern, inspiring copy - for our
website, including web pages, interactive content, landing pages,
chat bots, trial experiences and more. This is an incredibly
important role for a critical digital channel. This person -
understands how to write compelling content for an exceptional,
immersive web experience to drive conversion. This person has a
passion for using words to influence a target audience to take
action at every step of the customer journey. - You are self-driven
and a team player -with an ability to drive content strategy and
create impactful content. - In this role of Director, - Web Content
Marketer, - you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid,
fast-paced environment -and you must have strong copywriting,
technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What You'll Do
- Attract, e ducate and inspire our target audience on our web
pages, chat bots, interactive content, landing pages, trial
experiences and more with the right content to grow awareness,
drive conversions and increase revenue.
- Articulate the benefit and power of our products and solutions
with a focus on cloud data management to help our customers succeed
- Create content to ensure the messaging remains consistent and
relevant to a specific persona, industry or audience. An important
piece of the role is to ensure that all content is written in a
modern, conversational style.
- Ensure all content is SEO driven with SEO keywords and best
practices taken into account
- Work with marketing operations to analyze results, identify
areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on
- Optimize web performance by establishing an ongoing testing
- Project manage your tasks for the greatest impact;
prioritization is key
- Work collaboratively with - web, - product marketing, product
management, field marketing, sales, and other teams to create
innovative and compelling content that highlights the
differentiated value of Informatica products and solutions.
- 15+ years of experience -
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Strong writing and editing skills and exceptional
- Strategic, data-driven thinker with great execution skills to
get the job done fast.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to self-manage.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Strong project management and time management skills. - What
Does Success Looks Like?
- Extensive writing experience on the web with pithy copy.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical
levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Results-oriented with experience working cross-functionally
with product teams, sales and other marketing functions.
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment
with competing priorities.
- Ability to consider copy and content holistically and from the
- Passion to experiment and generate new ideas on delivering
content. - Nice to Have
- Marketing experience in cloud data management.
- Marketing experience in a SaaS company.
- Experience with digital marketing technology and tools. #
LI-JF1 Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader,
helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by
leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud
transactions a month, Informatica enables the world's most
innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach
to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of
their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica
is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data
management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500
customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com ,
LinkedIn , Twitter , and Facebook . Conquering the Impossible with
data, come join -#LifeAtINFA! All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Apply for
an open role via our Career Page or through an Internal Referral.
While you're waiting to hear back from our Talent Acquisition Team,
visit Informatica.com, our Informatica social channels, and
Glassdoor. Doing so will give you insight into who we are, what we
do, and why you should join our team. If you're a great fit, one of
our Recruiter's will reach out to you to schedule an initial screen
via a video call. Use this time to share your experience with the
Recruiter, and why you're the best person for the job. After
speaking to the Recruiter, you'll have a chance to meet with the
Hiring Manager and team via a video call. Use this step as a chance
to learn more about the team, and as a chance to sell yourself and
impress the team.
Keywords: Informatica Corp., Redwood City , Director, Marketing Communications, Advertising , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!