Editor / Researcher - print and online publications
Company: Drivers License Guide Company
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Permanent position: 30 to 40 hours per week in Redwood City,
California office. Remote two days per week is possible.
We are seeking an experienced Editor/Researcher with a strong
background in print and online publishing. This position includes
hands-on involvement in the complete editorial process: contacting
our content resources for recent changes; integrating new images
and text; and editing revised pages for accuracy and limited
The Drivers License Guide Company has 50 years of experience
publishing references that compile information on government-issued
documents from around the world. Our small, independent Redwood
City company is the most relied upon resource in this specialized
field, serving a wide range of businesses, financial firms, and
- Research: Communicate effectively with sources at government
issuing agencies; using phone and online research to identify new
- Analyze incoming content: Apply strong logic and reasoning
skills to review new images and text content.
- Write, edit, and integrate new content, emphasizing brevity and
- Manage publication schedules: Set timelines; enforce publishing
deadlines; manage vendors, and manage multiple reference projects
- Promote product enhancements: Consider improvements in design,
content, new features, changes in publication frequency, and
- Excellent English skills; two years of professional publishing
experience, preferably in a technical or educational field.
- Ability to maintain relationships with content resources of our
editorial content, finding new support as needed.
- A passion for accuracy, with a great eye for detail, and strong
logic and reasoning skills.
- Exceptional organization skills, assuring effective control of
incoming information and organized storage of all content.
- Working familiarity with style guides; possess software skills
that are consistent with the editorial experience level required of
We believe in work/life balance; our office is work-focused and
friendly; we offer an excellent salary, semi-annual bonuses,
If this position matches your skills and interests, please send a
cover letter and resume.
Compensation: To $100k depending on qualifications.
This is NOT A Telecommute position. No recruiters, please.
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Keywords: Drivers License Guide Company, Redwood City , Editor / Researcher - print and online publications, Advertising , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!