Company: Branch Metrics
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 1, 2021
At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact
across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking
solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase
ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our
team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value
ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company
that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together,
Win Together. As a Support Engineer, you will be on the front line
of all incoming partner support questions. You will leverage
internal and external tools, as well as your technical knowledge,
to debug problems, identify & reproduce bugs, and provide solutions
to partners. You will triage and escalate issues to other team
members as necessary to ensure that we take care of every partner.
You will assist the sales team as they take new partners through
the integration process. Above all, you will work tirelessly to
find ways to improve Branch and minimize friction as partners
integrate and improve their apps with Branch. As a Support
Engineer, you'll get to:
- Manage incoming support requests on our ticketing platform for
the most downloaded, trending, and upcoming apps in the iOS and
Android Play Store.
- Triage issues, own, resolve, and escalate to various team
members to service and support your customers.
- Provide technical assistance to developers and marketers who
- Consistently learn new things and grow your skill set. You'll
be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Innate desire to provide amazing customer experiences.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Experience working with, building, and/or troubleshooting
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software
- Mobile app coding ability. A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA,
Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all
over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized
companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups,
Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered
with over 50,000 apps. If you think you'd be a good fit for this
role, we'd love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an
inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds
to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every
day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best
work of our lives, and we can't wait to show you what we have to
Keywords: Branch Metrics, Redwood City , Support Engineer, Engineering , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!