Senior DevOps Engineer
Company: Together Labs
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Senior DevOps Engineer - Data Team
The Data and Analytics team is focused on creating competitive
advantage for IMVU and our customers through novel data
infrastructure, metrics, insights and data services. We are a small
but rapidly growing analysis and engineering team that builds and
leverages state-of-the-art analytics systems. Our work informs
decisions and direction for our business, while also impacting our
products. The petabytes of data we store and the hundreds of GB of
transactional data that we process each day provide a great
opportunity to apply machine learning techniques to design powerful
and meaningful experiences for our users.We are looking for a
seasoned Cloud Devops Engineer to work closely with our engineering
team to enhance, maintain, and monitor our critical data
- Develop tools and procedures to monitor and automate system
tasks on servers and clusters in the Cloud
- Design, build and manage large scale applications and
infrastructure in AWS.
- Support database environments including replication, log
shipping, performance tuning, and backups
- Define, develop, and maintain monitoring and reporting
- Build custom tools that automate day-to-day operational tasks
on the AWS platform.
- Be accountable for the end to end availability, efficiency,
reliability, and security of our Big Data infrastructure in AWS
- 5+ years of DevOps experience, with a background in software or
systems engineering/release automation implementation
- Terraform, specifically for automation of
infrastructure-as-service, infrastructure-as-code, and deployment
- Deep knowledge and experience with CI/CD pipeline tools like
Bamboo, Jenkins, and Puppet.
- Containerization using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience managing applications in Amazon Web Services and
familiarity with all of their core, compute, networking, storage,
security, compliance, serverless, and analytics offerings including
AWS VPC networking, and IAM roles, etc.
- Experience in AWS technologies such as EC2, Cloud formation,
EMR Cluster, AWS S3, Splunk, and AWS Analytics.
- Experience with Free-to-play/social games
- Big data related AWS technologies like EMR, HIVE, Spark, ETL,
AWS Glue, Presto, Hadoop, Athena, RedShift
- AWS certified: Architect/DevOps/Big Data
- Ansible, Airflow, Prometheus, Kafka, Kibana, Grafana
CategorySoftware DevelopersExperience5 to 20+ yearsJob typeFull
Keywords: Together Labs, Redwood City , Senior DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!