Senior Algorithm Analytics Engineer.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of
companies, is redefining medical interventions. By combining
advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation, and
data science, we are building intelligence platforms capable of
growing the applicability of robotics to a new spectrum of medical
procedures. We are seeking a hardworking individual for a Senior
Algorithm Analytics Engineer position within the Algorithms & AI
team. You will work closely with other Research Scientists and
Software Engineers to analyze system performance and develop
solutions in surgical navigation and robot-assisted interventions.
This will be an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in
solving complicated problems for next-generation robotic
The Senior Algorithm Analytics Engineer we are looking for should
be passionate about applying data analytics techniques to assess
and improve the performance of the robotic system and build
high-quality prediction models for failure mode analysis. A desire
to learn different components of the robotic system and the details
of the algorithms is needed. Much of this work will involve
developing new software components, so your willingness to work
independently, but also on a team of peers, is a must! If you are
flexible, self-motivated, curious and willing, come and join us to
revolutionize the world of medical robotics.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Design and development of metrics, scripts, and infrastructure
for automated analysis of algorithms and system performance
- Analysis and testing of navigation and localization algorithms
with multi-modal datasets
- Experimental design, implementation and testing of system
performance in benchtop and clinical settings
- Improve performance and robustness of existing algorithms
- Work closely with other research scientists, SW engineers, and
robotics engineers to transfer solutions into Auris products and
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
- 4-5 years working experience in robotics, data science or
computer-assisted intervention. Candidate with a M.Sc. or Ph.D.
degree in Robotics, CS, EE, BME or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with algorithm development for sophisticated robotic
- Experience with statistical modeling and signal processing
- Experience with medical robotic systems is highly
- Experience with cloud computing and infrastructure is
- Proficiency in Python and C++
- Familiarity with cross-platform software development and
version control systems (Git, etc.)
- Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO
13485 and 21 CFR 820.
Are you passionate about making an impact in people's lives by
applying cutting-edge robotic technologies to medical procedures?
Come join us at Auris Health!
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
United States-California-Redwood City-150 Shoreline Dr
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Redwood City , Senior Algorithm Analytics Engineer., Engineering , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!