Test Automation Engineer
Company: Onward Technologies Limited
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Title: Test Automation EngineerLocation: Redwood City,
- Review product design requirements and software requirements to
ensure that the requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces,
operational requirements, and performance requirements of the
- Perform software functional testing and integration
- Create and review test protocols and test reports for Graphical
User Interface applications.
- Review test protocols for FPGA and microcontrollers.
- Experience with Cloud computing and cyber security.
- Experience with microcontroller, FPGA testing
- Automate V&V tests using test frameworks and automation
- Participate in risk management meeting to provide FMEA on
- Create test tools that facilitate data gathering, post
processing and test method execution
- Support clinical studies by validating data collection
- Assist in product design documentation reviews for safety,
consistency, traceability, and compliance to regulations (such as
the FDA QSR design control requirements
- Log software issues and track progress of bug fixes
- Perform software tool validations
- Support manufacturing by verifying fixture software or any
software used during production
- Maintain trained status for, and comply with, all relevant
aspects of the Quality Management System to ensure product and
support regulatory compliance
- Understand and adhere to the Quality Policy
- Understand and adhere to the EHS Policy
Qualifications: (Education, Experience, Certifications)To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or
equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education
- 2+ years of experience in software quality engineering
- Experience with ISO 13485 and IEC 62304, and familiarity with
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team in a
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both
independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with software development for robotics,
electromechanical systems, motion control
- Knowledge of C, C++, C#. GUI Design, OS: Windows strongly
- Proficient in Python or other scripting languages.
- Experience working on projects that follow Agile
- Experience developing test frameworks and automated test
- Experience with GUI automation tools (Squish, Selenium, WinApp
Driver, or equivalent)
- Experience with source control and development tools (GitHub or
- Experience with continuous build and integration environments
(Jenkins or equivalent)
- Experience working with Test case management tools like
- Experience working with management and defect tracking tools
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from other internal groups, clients, customers, and the
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Keywords: Onward Technologies Limited, Redwood City , Test Automation Engineer, Engineering , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!