Dev Ops Engineer
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 19, 2022
About NevroNevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a global medical device company
headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company is focused
on delivering comprehensive, life-changing solutions that continue
to set the standard for enduring patient outcomes in chronic pain
treatment.We started with a simple mission to help more patients
suffering from debilitating pain and developed our proprietary 10
kHz Therapy, an evidence-based, non-pharmacologic innovation that
has impacted the lives of more than 80,000 patients
globally.Nevro's comprehensive HFX--- spinal cord stimulation (SCS)
platform includes a Senza SCS system and support services for the
treatment of chronic trunk and limb pain and painful diabetic
neuropathy. Senza -, Senza II -, and Senza Omnia--- are the only
SCS systems that deliver Nevro's proprietary 10 kHz Therapy.
Nevro's unique support services provide every patient with an HFX
Coach--- throughout their pain relief journey and every physician
with HFX Cloud--- insights for enhanced patient and practice
management.Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesThe Senior DevOps Engineer
will be a member of the Development & Security Operations
(DevSecOps) team in R&D. The DevSecOps team functions as an
enablement team, elevating and improving the software product teams
ability to ship faster and safely. The team is responsible for
building the next generation of R&D product delivery pipeline.
There are many opportunities to work on mobile, desktop, embedded,
cloud and more types of delivery pipelines.
- This is a senior role and candidates are expected to lead and
define significant or whole portions of planning, developing,
coordinating, and directing development across complex products,
directing internal and external resources accordingly.
- Contribute to DevSecOps roadmap and strategy that scale
horizontally and provide the balance between quality, efficiency,
and usability through automation and developer efficiency
- Get your hands dirty with our deployment process as we continue
to grow across multiple systems and international regions
- Design and implement pipelines for new technologies
- Use your expertise, and what you learn from others, to bring
even more ideas to the table
- Monitor and improve application security
- Provide automation support to software development teams
- Works in accordance with quality system procedures and actively
enforces its objectives
- Use existing and cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop new ways to deploy packages across multiple
- Track down, evaluate, and implement new performance tools.
- Other duties as assigned. Role Requirements
- Has a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field,
or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product development
- Empathy for the end user and a desire to measure your work by
both the patient value and technical quality
- A bias for action tempered with thinking about the implications
of the work you're doing
- Enthusiasm for the field and professional
development/improvement outside the day to day job Skills And
KnowledgeOur ideal candidates will need to have 3-6 years'
experience in some or many of the following:
- AWS Compute products
- AWS Storage products
- Docker, Kubernetes, Nomad etc.
- C#, .NET, OO Languages
- xUnit, Specflow/Cucumber
- Jenkins, Github Actions
- Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Build and Release Management, Versioning
- NoSQL Databases (e.g. DynamoDb)
- Monitoring and Analytics in the Cloud
- Continuous Delivery
- Automated Builds, 3rd party APIs (notification, process
- Automated Deployment of websites and database updates
- CRM Tool Deployment (SalesForce, Dynamics, etc.)
Keywords: Nevro, Redwood City , Dev Ops Engineer, Engineering , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!