Company: UnifyID (acquired by Prove)
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Prove is the modern platform for continuous identity
authentication and is used by over 1,000 enterprises and 500
financial institutions, including 9 of the top 10 U.S. banks.
Prove's cloud solutions, and mobile intelligence-driven APIs can be
easily orchestrated to increase Approve Rates to over 90%, enabling
companies to authenticate customer identities accurately,
effortlessly, and privately while mitigating fraud. Prove's
solutions are available in 195 countries. For the latest updates
from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn. About the Role We are seeking a
self-directed and passionate quality engineer who is ready to get
fully immersed into the details of crafting the future of identity
management and security. Requirements:
- Friendly and approachable, but not afraid to call out B.S. when
- Understands how to build feedback mechanisms for timely and
effective developer feedback on software quality, but not just
process for the sake of process.
- Knows when to hold up a release when necessary and can drive a
- Brings a strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Curious enough to dig into initial bugs, help with RCA's by
looking at a bit of source code, maybe to verify reproducibility
and even suggest possible fixes.
- Not afraid to look at logs, both client and server.
- Comfortable navigating the question "What is the right thing to
do or build?" when constrained by both business requirements and
- Self-starter, driven, and passionate about quality but, knows
how to balance it out to avoid burning out.
- 15+ years industry experience of software development
- 3+ years in Engineering or QA
- At least one role in which you made meaningful and business
critical contributions to at least one product with at least 1M+
- GitLab, and continuous integration
- Sentry (android and iOS)
- Android Robolectric (and limitations)
- iOS simulator (and limitations)
- AWS, and their managed service offerings
- deployment strategies
- 3rd party security audit As we continue to scale our company,
we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. We're
talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced
environment, process information quickly, and make intelligent
decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smarts but
natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us -
we work together and play together. Prove has big plans; we're
excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a
career for you - come check us out. This team is located in the
heart of Silicon Valley in downtown Redwood City and has
unparalleled access to deep entrepreneurial expertise, high-caliber
academic research institutions, and top-tier VC resources. Finally,
it is important that you be authentic and be yourself. Prove is an
equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment
opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion,
gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin,
citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or other personal
Keywords: UnifyID (acquired by Prove), Redwood City , QA Engineer, Engineering , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!