Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 7, 2021
At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact
across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking
solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase
ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our
team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value
ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company
that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together,
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work with our commercial
and enterprise accounts to strengthen and expand relationships by
optimizing their use of the Branch platform. You're an energetic
and organized self-starter; you understand the sales process and
technical details of a mobile SDK / API, can build and maintain
relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly
define and communicate the specific technical benefits of Branch
appropriate for each user. You will be a key driver of growth for
the company and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to
our key accounts.
As a Customer Success Manager, you'll get to:
- Demonstrate how marketing teams and mobile app developers can
utilize Branch in a variety of ways through trainings, demos, and
strategy sessions via phone calls and on-site visits.
- Work with 20 top accounts to drive success through initial
onboarding, product adoption, retention, and identifying value-add
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support
of post sales activities in order to ensure customer
- Work with the growth team to design and execute customer
- Serve as customer advocate internally by effectively
collaborating with cross-functional teams including product, sales,
marketing, and engineering.
- Make every Branch user happy with every interaction, regardless
of deal size.
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a customer/client-facing role such as
Customer Success Manager, Technical Account Manager or Sales
- Ability to have technical conversations with technical and
- Problem solving skills around technical, product, and business
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage
multiple competing priorities.
- Prior experience at a growth stage MarTech or AdTech
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA,
Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all
over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized
companies (by Comparably).
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups,
Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered
with over 50,000 apps.
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, we'd love for you
to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that
encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique,
diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an
environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives,
and we can't wait to show you what we have to offer!
Keywords: Branch, Redwood City , Enterprise Customer Success Manager, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!