VP Project Portfolio & Alliance Management
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Company is a clinical-stage precision oncology company focused
on developing novel targeted therapies to inhibit high-value
frontier targets in RAS-addicted cancers.-- The company---s R&D
pipeline comprises RAS(ON) Inhibitors designed to suppress diverse
oncogenic variants of RAS proteins, and RAS Companion Inhibitors
for use in combination treatment strategies. As a new member of the
Company team, you will join other outstanding professionals in a
tireless commitment to patients with cancers harboring mutations in
the RAS signaling pathway.As our portfolio of RAS and RAS Companion
inhibitors continues to grow we are seeking an enthusiastic leader
to be Vice President of our Project and Portfolio Management (PPM)
group.The Opportunity:The PPM group at Company currently consists
of four distinct groups with a single purpose to ensure that the
portfolio of RAS inhibitors and RAS companion inhibitors is
effectively managed. The four groups are Project Management
(currently consisting of five experienced project managers),
Alliance Management, R and D Business Operations, and Portfolio
Management. Company requires an energetic and experienced leader to
run the group as the portfolio evolves.Key Responsibilities
- Oversee the Project Management group.
- Be accountable for the successful organization of R and D
business activities, such as project and functional budgeting, by
ensuring the relevant project-based information is provided to the
R and D Cost Centre heads.
- Ensure the success of the R and D Operations group which
provides logistic support projects and functions.
- Be accountable for building and maintaining successful
relationships with key Alliance partners (corporate, government,
charities, academics etc.).
- Ensure that Portfolio Management tools, outputs and guidance
are available to enable effective long-range planning and, when
necessary, effective prioritization, by RVMD governance committees
and leadership.Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- 10-15+ years of industry experience, with a demonstrable track
record of organizational and leadership success.
- Experience in project, portfolio and/or alliance management
preferably, but not necessarily, in an industry setting.
- Ph.D. or other related higher degree (eg.MD, PharmD) is an
- Demonstrable willingness to live by the RVMD Core Values and
excitement about our mission.
- Thrives in a collaborative team setting and is driven by a
desire to deploy innovative approaches and technologies in a high
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to act as an excellent ambassador for Company in
interactions with key opinion leaders, scientific advisors,
corporate partners and, where necessary, investors.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize options,
anticipate challenges, and execute on goals as a member of an
interdisciplinary team is extremely important.
Keywords: ExecuNet, Redwood City , VP Project Portfolio & Alliance Management, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!