Manager, Market Research
Company: Coherus BioSciences
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Title: Manager, Market Research Reports to: Senior Director,
Market Planning Location: Redwood City, CA Classification: Exempt
Overview: This position supports our understanding of information
about current and future markets, product performance, customers,
and competitors. Additionally, he or she identifies critical
business issues and opportunities for growth, collaborates with
Coherus teams, and works to embed an external market point-of view
into the strategic direction of the company. This position will
contribute to Market Research efforts supporting UDENYCA and
pipeline biosimilar products Principal Responsibilities and
- Leads strategic market planning activities through primary
market and secondary research for the launch of our pipeline
biosimilar products as well as continued support for UDENYCA .
- Works with key stakeholders (e.g., Marketing, Medical Affairs,
etc.) to create and implement market research plans/methods and
budgets to prepare the commercial team for launch readiness
- Supports the marketing team in tracking perceptions, testing
messages and identifying areas of marketing opportunity for
- Identify and frame key business issues needing further research
and align relevant team members on the objectives, research
approaches, and recommendations
- Manages market research studies, including project objective,
design, vendor selection and oversight, and data
- Investigate key questions, summarize findings and provide
information to commercial customers and product teams.
- Be accountable for conducting research & intelligence
activities in a compliant manner
- Serves as a resource for an objective market viewpoint based on
an in-depth understanding and analysis of customer and
- Monitors changes to the market landscape.
- Provide inputs into forecasting business development
- Monitor and track Coherus and competitive performance and
provide regular updates of any developments of competitors such as
clinical trial completion, publication of data, or change in
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders across Sales
Operations, Marketing, Business Development, Clinical and
- Ability to adjust to changing needs within the organization and
flexibility to change priorities as needed Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years working in pharmaceutical/biotech commercial
- Undergraduate degree required
- Hands on understanding of qualitative and quantitative research
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical databases
- Experience with buy and bill models, oncology and/or
ophthalmology disease therapeutic areas.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and excellence in project
management, including managing multiple projects/priorities
- Ability to work well with others and properly manage work with
counterpart(s) at Coherus.
- Demonstrated values-based skills and strong work ethic.
- Intellectually curious to research pertinent information to
further inform/educate the commercial team and proactively
recommend solutions to answer business questions.
- Ability to travel up to 25% required.
- Strong computer skills, notably Excel and PowerPoint skills
Beginning July 19, 2021, Coherus BioSciences requires all new hires
to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date.
This requirement is a condition of employment at Coherus
BioSciences, and it applies regardless of whether the position is
located at a Coherus BioSciences facility or is fully remote. If
you are unable to receive the vaccine due to a disability or
serious medical condition, or because it is prohibited as a result
of your sincerely held religious beliefs, you will have an
opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation.
Keywords: Coherus BioSciences, Redwood City , Manager, Market Research, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!