Lead Product Manager - Revenue Growth
Company: Course Hero
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Course Hero is scaling! We are looking for an expert product
manager to join our Growth & Monetization product team. This team
is the powerhouse for driving subscription growth for the overall
company. You'll own and lead high impact growth initiatives across
the company's core products. It's a high visibility role as you
will be in-charge of owning everything from roadmapping, executing,
and iterating for a multi-billion dollar unicorn education
You'll use part strategy, part magic, with lots of experimentation
and analysis. You will need strong business acumen, customer focus,
obsession on great execution, and a data-driven approach to
optimize all parts of the conversion funnel.
Here Are Some Ways You'll Make An Impact
- Identify and analyze standard methodologies for optimization
and feature implementation across the site to improve registration,
product onboarding, and conversion funnels for all product
- Work with designers, user researchers, and engineers to define
and build user experiences that delight customers and meet our
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams such as consumer
PMs, ML/AI, data science, operations and marketing to identify
potential opportunities and validate roadmaps
- Work closely with leadership to align and contribute towards
the future vision for Course Hero
- Conduct and launch iterative A/B tests in partnership with
other PMs to drive revenue and content growth goals
Are you our Product Manager?
- 4+ years working in product management or design disciplines
for B2C companies, ideally on consumer facing, content
subscription, or marketplace products
- Experience and a provable track record in substantially
optimizing aspects of growth and monetization such as registration,
onboarding, conversion, payments, and revenue modeling.
- Self-starter who can dive into the details, find creative
solutions and lead your projects.
- You are extremely data-driven, but have the confidence to
balance data with experience and intuition.
- Payments or monetization experience.
- Quantitative degree.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects through launch
while handling several moving pieces.
- Passionate for evolving education to help students
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary, annual bonus, and RSUs
- Medical coverage, including full dental and vision
- Life and disability benefits
- 401(k) program (US) / retirement savings plan (Canada) with
- One month paid sabbatical after 5 years at the company
- Education reimbursement
- Professional development workshops & industry conferences
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Social responsibility program (volunteer time off and donation
- Annual wellness stipend
- Monthly tech stipend
- Annual family planning stipend
- Monthly snack boxes delivered to your door
- Cell phone allowance
For positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where
required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records. Other locations: IL, MA, NJ.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and
inclusion within our company. We will consider all qualified
applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability
status. We will ensure that individuals who are differently abled
are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment as provided to other applicants or employees. Please
contact us to request accommodation.
Course Hero is on a mission to help students graduate, confident
and prepared. The online learning platform offers over 60 million
course-specific study resources created by and for students and
educators, as well as 24/7 tutor help. More than 65,000 verified
college educators use Course Hero to collaborate with other faculty
and share resources to hone new strategies for instruction.
Everyday, students, educators and tutors help more than 20 million
students make every study hour count.
We have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. We are
customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty, and we love
to learn. Our bold mission is to help students graduate confident
We are not the only ones that think we're onto something big.
Course Hero has been recognized as one of the 2021 Top 100 Best
Places to Work in the Bay Area, Top 50 Best Paying Companies in the
Bay Area, Top 100 Most Transparent Companies, and in the Top 50
Most Transformational Companies in Education Technology. Read up on
some of our recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about us to
see what it is like to work with our team.
Join us on our mission!
Keywords: Course Hero, Redwood City , Lead Product Manager - Revenue Growth, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!