SVP, Product Management - Applications (remote)
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 8, 2022
SVP, Product Management - Applications (remote) Amobee is one of
the largest advertising technology companies in the world. Amobee
operates globally, and its technology and products run advertising
planning, execution, and measurement for some of the world's
largest advertisers, broadcasters, and agencies. - Amobee's product
portfolio includes various dimensions of the advertising industry's
buy-side and sell-side capabilities that cut across major industry
shifts across TV-digital-programmatic. Our product formats consist
of emerging enterprise applications and internet-scale platforms
and applications; some are our industry's largest workloads in
scale and performance. As we expand into emerging opportunities, we
look for a senior executive to manage our enterprise applications
products. As an SVP of Applications, you will be a part of Amobee's
senior leadership team. You will be responsible for Amobee's
enterprise applications products and its P&L. It's an exciting
opportunity to leverage existing platforms that operate at scale
and innovate greenfield product opportunities that are enabled by
applications. These applications are meant for a range of personas
across advertisers, broadcasters, agencies, and marketer functions.
This executive-level role reports to the Chief Product Officer.
This position is offered in-office, remote, and hybrid.
- Manage Amobee's applications product group across its product
life cycle from business requirements to product release.
- Build a solid product management organization that's made of
talented product managers, owners, and subject matter experts in
the TV, digital, and programmatic domains.
- Manage a product team that aggregates and defines market
- Manage a team of technical product managers that works closely
with engineering teams.
- Lead Amobee's applications product strategy and roadmap while
working closely with Amobee's customer-facing teams, analysts, and
- Lead the organization-wide prioritization process and make
decisions aligned with Amobee's vision and strategic goals.
- Collaborate and partner with the engineering and data science
organization to ensure that there is a well-defined charter across
product and engineering teams for the applications product
- Lead the applications product group to enable SaaS applications
that provide non-trivial value to customers and enjoy high margins
akin to SaaS business models. Required Qualifications
- A Masters and/or a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science,
Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or Engineering.
- 15+ years of product management or product engineering
experience in building enterprise-scale products, platforms, or
applications, preferably in an enterprise software company.
- Innovative leadership experience in building 'version one'
products and ability to understand, deal with and lead the product
group through ambiguity.
- Proven track record in managing, developing, deploying, and
maintaining complex enterprise-facing products. Experience managing
large platforms, such as real-time data platforms, cloud services,
transactional systems, forecasting and planning services, business
reporting tools, and technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to
- Experience in Ad-Tech, Mar-Tech industries, and domain
knowledge or exposure to TV, Digital, Agencies, and Media
- Experience in working with senior commercial and go-to-market
leaders to communicate, partner, and ensure clarity on product
strategy, roadmap, and execution.
- Experience in partnering with go-to-market teams for
revenue-related objectives and with engineering for product release
and roadmap-related objectives.
- Experience in working closely with finance to understand the
nuances of metrics and revenue in the advertising buy-side and
- Experience in understanding market dynamics related to privacy,
and competitive dynamics across agencies, broadcasters, walled
gardens, and advertisers.
- Exceptional executive presence, written, verbal communication,
and presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate
complex concepts to a non-technical audience. #L1-TB1 About Amobee
- The world's leading independent advertising platform, Amobee
unifies all advertising channels-including TV, programmatic and
social-across all formats and devices. We provide marketers with
streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by
in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data. Our platform and
technology, provides the most advanced advertising solutions for
the convergence of digital and advanced TV- including linear TV,
over the top, connected TV, and premium digital video. Enabling
advertisers to plan and activate across more than 150 integrated
partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and
Twitter. - Amobee has been named to Fortune's Top 10 Best
Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing. Amobee's platforms have
been widely recognized amongst our industry winning numerous awards
in technology innovation, see all Amobee Awards. We are a wholly
owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telco companies in
the world, reaching over 700 million mobile subscribers in 21
countries. Amobee operates across North America, Europe, Middle
East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or
follow @amobee In addition to our great environment, we offer a
competitive base salary, employee development programs and other
comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your
resume when applying to the position of interest located at
Amobee.com . We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls
and no recruiting agencies, please.
Keywords: Amobee, Redwood City , SVP, Product Management - Applications (remote), Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!