Director, Online Marketing
Company: Informatica Corp.
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Primary Location: Redwood City, California US Alternative
Location(s): Experience Level: Director Travel Requirement: Limited
Unleash Your Potential A career with Informatica gives you all the
opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the
trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to
solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact,
and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We
encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your
potential. Informatica is currently looking for a Paid Media
Director with demonstrated experience to drive our paid media
strategy to help increase demand, while strengthening the
positioning of our brand, to join our team in Redwood City,
California or Austin Texas. - Job Summary As a Director, Paid
Media, you are a customer-obsessed, growth-focused digital marketer
who is equal parts creative and analytically-driven,
digital-native, with an exceptionally well-versed understanding of
optimizing performance media with the full funnel impact of brand
building. In the role of Director, Paid Media, you will develop,
execute and optimize our paid media programs to increase reach to
our targeted audiences and accounts, drive top of the funnel
consideration and qualified leads with an integrated cross-channel
approach. Areas of responsibilities for the Director, Paid Media
include presenting actionable analysis and insights to help make
performance improvement recommendations, designing experimentation
test agendas with closed loop tuning of our investments for optimal
conversion, and evolving our in-house media capabilities to stay
ahead of modern marketing technologies and strategies. What You'll
- Lead and manage our global media agency and/or in-house teams
to build an integrated full-funnel media plan for funded NA, EMEA
and APJ countries and ensure programs are aligned with business
objectives, delivered effectively, and within budget
- Be our in-house media expert, who leads the development of
end-to-end media plans including (re) targeting strategy, media
mix, investments, and key metrics
- Continuously tune media mix to drive maximum reach /
penetration across all brand and performance channels, including,
audio, display, social, programmatic, re-targeting, Connected TV,
- Develop innovative, personalization strategies for audience
- Design a learning agenda with A/B test-and-learn experiments
embedded into the media strategy and planning approach.
- Partner with Digital Web Experience leader to rigorously
monitor both traffic and conversion through the web channel, with
agile tuning as needed.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Creative, Web, Corporate
Comms, Social, Field, etc.) to build integrated go-live comms plan
in support of key launches (brand, campaign, events)
- Leverage multi-touch attribution tools to optimize media mix to
ensure performance and pace hit awareness and pipeline growth
- Delivers holistic readouts of performance KPIs and makes
recommendations to address downward trends, surface opportunities
to improve engagement and conversion
- Establish forecast and make recommendations on budget
allocation and goals.
- Ensure consistency and scale across priority countries, with
continuous feedback loop to /from regional teams to stay in
lockstep on objectives, with agile tuning of live plans as
- Stay on top of competitive activity: spend, share-of-voice and
messaging to inform optimization actions - including partnering
with the Creative and Content teams to ensure we are driving
compelling and differentiated audience interactions across message
- On leading edge of best practices and technologies in B2B and
modern marketing strategies
- 15+ years in paid media strategy in either an in-house or
- Previous experience in B2B, large enterprise software industry
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing channels across SEM,
social, display and programmatic platforms, Connected TV, designed
for full-funnel brand and demand gen.
- Experienced execution in performance marketing campaigns with
ability to set goals, establish actionable KPIs, and demonstrate
measurable results and improved ROAS trends.
- Experienced in multi-touch attribution and/or media mix
- Methodical and highly analytical with A/B testing
metrics-driven approach to identify insights that are put into
- Hands-on experience with a variety of ad platforms, such as
Adwords, LinkedIn, Programmatic platform products (SA360, DV360,
Demandbase, TradeDesk), and ad servers, DSPs, video, social and
- ITSMA ABM certification or equivalent.
- Keen understanding of ad operations, media reporting processes,
and QA, including implementation of media platform pixels, UTMs, ad
serving, bidding platforms, and viewability.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate
findings to executives; comfortable building effective business
reviews that story tell with data.
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to
formulate and drive detailed plans and key performance indicators
to report on the health of program
- Must be an organized and motivated self-starter with strong
interpersonal and communication skills who thrives on working in a
fast-paced team environment. - What Does Success Look Like?
- You utilize your Digital data and insights prowess to develop
effective, compelling and differentiated audience strategies
through the use of all available digital techniques, including
emerging platforms and technologies.
- Holistic approach to deliver growth in our top of funnel lead
flow and expand our customers' and prospects' positive experience
with the Brand.
- Passion for innovation, experimentation and reinvention - Nice
- Previous experience in consulting role/change agent with
mindset to build, experiment and scale.
- Comfortable in dynamic environment, with keen ability to
institute structure and operationalize end-to-end process.
- Experience in marketing automation tools (Marketo/Eloqua) and
SFDC # LI-JF1 Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management
leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges
by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion
cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world's most
innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach
to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of
their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica
is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data
management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500
customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com ,
LinkedIn , Twitter , and Facebook . Conquering the Impossible with
data, come join -#LifeAtINFA! All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Apply for
an open role via our Career Page or through an Internal Referral.
While you're waiting to hear back from our Talent Acquisition Team,
visit Informatica.com, our Informatica social channels, and
Glassdoor. Doing so will give you insight into who we are, what we
do, and why you should join our team. If you're a great fit, one of
our Recruiter's will reach out to you to schedule an initial screen
via a video call. Use this time to share your experience with the
Recruiter, and why you're the best person for the job. After
speaking to the Recruiter, you'll have a chance to meet with the
Hiring Manager and team via a video call. Use this step as a chance
to learn more about the team, and as a chance to sell yourself and
impress the team.
Keywords: Informatica Corp., Redwood City , Director, Online Marketing, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!