Enterprise Customer Onboarding Manager
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Enterprise Customer Onboarding Manager -(REMOTE)Redwood City, CA
94065Overview: -Onboarding Manager, reporting into our Senior
Director, Product Experts Group. We are looking for someone who
will work to ensure our customers get only the best onboarding and
enablement experience. Onboarding is a very important part of the
customer journey and the Enterprise Onboarding Manager is
responsible for driving the customers' future successes. This is
more than a project management role, it requires running very
detailed customer discovery sessions and Customer Success program
design. Onboarding Managers work cross-functionally to ensure
customers' are able to realize value quickly.
- Specific onboarding experience is a must. Not just Customer
Success Managers or CS experience.
- Saas experience preferred but platform experience is very
important. "Teaching a client how to adapt and use a technology
will be a main point of the job.
- Executive communication skills and virtual presentation
presence. They will be presenting to executives and will be the
point person for multiple stakeholders to address
- Act as Project Manager for assigned Onboarding projects from
Kick-Off to Go Live.
- Be accountable for project timelines and deliverables, as well
as reporting on project status for all levels of stakeholder
(internal and external), ensuring on time delivery.
- Manage multiple projects and daily tasks in an organized manner
and with on-time delivery. (The standard workload for an Enterprise
Onboarding Manager is 4-6 clients with a 4-8 month timeline to be
- Advise and educate Large Enterprise customers on - Customer
Success best practices and align business use cases to
configuration and data needs.
- Work with Customer Success Engineers to ensure data is properly
modeled and integrated to meet configuration requirements
- Confidently train and educate customers' Admin teams on
configuration and assist in customers' user training and roll-out
planning via video conference.
- Identify potential issues with each Onboarding project and work
with Sales, Product, Engineering and Customer Success to take
timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Present and drive a consultative approach to Onboarding that is
both empathic to customers' pain points and objectives, and
educates on best practices.Qualifications: -
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Expertise in SaaS Implementation and Onboarding practices
- Familiarity with Customer Success best practices and
- Experience in dealing with Enterprise clients
- 5+ years relevant experience in customer success, professional
services, implementation, and/or project/program management (SaaS
experience preferred, Totango experience a plus)
Keywords: CyberSearch, Redwood City , Enterprise Customer Onboarding Manager, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!