Company: Kaiser Permanente
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Manages a unit that provides key business processes, data and/or
services that support the attainment of finance goals. Ensures high
- Provides leadership and direction for the unit in accordance
with the overall strategic direction of the department.
- Serves as the content expert of the responsible area, providing
assistance and advice.
- Communicates information effectively, translating financial
data into meaningful information that support business
- Applies understanding of operational and financial performance
to anticipate and meet the needs of clients.
- Holds unit to high standards of performance.
- Assures integrity of data and analysis.
- Defines and frames complex issues and develops time
tables/processes for decision making.
- Facilitates the ongoing learning, well-being.
Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a
routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to
reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions
from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally
implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.g,
professional satisfaction and development of staff through
training, work assignments, increased responsibility/autonomy and
Minimum seven (7) years of directly related financial experience
with a variety of projects.
Bachelor's degree in business administration, economics, finance,
accounting, or related field OR four (4) years of experience in a
directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
License, Certification, Registration
- Knowledge in one (1) of the following: accounting, finance,
quantitative analysis, financial analysis, healthcare economics,
information systems, organizational development, health care
delivery systems, project management or new business
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state laws and regulations
related to the health care industry.
- Strong communications, presentation and interpersonal
- Excellent skills in complex analytic problem solving, project
management and group processes.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (i.e., Excel, Word,
Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
Experience with SAS and Microsoft access helpful.
- Prior experience managing staff.
- Experience with KP data sources.
- CPA, master's degree, or a minimum five (5) years of experience
in the health care industry preferred.
PrimaryLocation : California,Redwood City,Redwood City 901 Marshall
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 04:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-NCAL-09-NUE-Non Union
Job Level : Manager with Direct Reports
Job Category : Accounting, Finance & Actuarial Services
Department : Oakland Reg - 1950 Franklin - Medical Office
Controllers - 0206
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Redwood City , Finance Manager, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!