Senior Manager, Quality Systems
Company: EPM Scientific
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job Title : Senior Manager, Quality SystemsSummary : Looking for
an opportunity to work with cutting edge oncology technology? Are
you someone who is interested in taking on a challenge and being a
part of a company who's innovations could be one of the biggest
steps in curing cancers? My client is one of the world's most
innovative biotechnology companies that is looking to allow for
more life in their patients by engineering cell therapies that are
safer, more effective and more accessible to all who need it. Using
their novel D-Domain technology allow for improved target
specificity when used in CARs while enhancing binding affinity. If
you are looking to become part of a team that is breaking down
walls in cancer research, this may be the opportunity for you!The
Senior Manager, Quality Systems will be responsible for :
- Executing day-to-day management of an electronic document
management system (complaints, document management, training,
- Implement and enhance various components of QMS to ensure
adherence to standards and compliance with regulatory
- Maintain SOPs, training programs, deviations, CAPAs,
complaints, vendor qualifications/auditing.
- Provide day to day support to QMS requests and/or issues.
- Create and provide QMS Key Performance and Key Quality Metrics
to upper management.The Senior Manager, Quality Systems should have
the following requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in a Life Sciences or technical
- At least 7-9 years GxP and Quality in Biotech or Pharma
- Experience implementing and managing eQMS.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable US and Global compliance
regulations and industry practices.
- Experience in Inspection Readiness and participating in high
performing teams.If this sounds like something you would be
interested in, please apply!
Keywords: EPM Scientific, Redwood City , Senior Manager, Quality Systems, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!