Associate Director/Sr. Manager, Product Analytics
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Poshmark analytics team is looking for an analytics leader to
head the shopper product analytics team. You will have a unique
opportunity to work at the intersection of big data, data science
and technology. You will build and mentor a team of high performing
analysts, develop analytics solutions to improve product
visibility, identify product friction and partner with product and
business teams to help improve shopper
- Own end to end AB testing, design of experiments, and
- Create dashboards and track adoption and business impact of
features and product launches.
- Partner with product and business teams on planning, goal
setting and product prioritization.
- Proactively identify data driven opportunities to improve
shopper experience and partner with cross functional teams on
- Partner with data and engineering teams to improve product
visibility with instrumentation and product health reporting.
- Support data team goals, evangelize ab testing, advance and
build new analytics frameworks to frameworks to improve
experimentation, pre/post analysis and business debugging.
- Provide day-to-day guidance and analytics review to the team of
analysts on short term and long term projects to inform both
day-to-day tactical decisions and long-term strategic vision.
- Communicate findings and recommendations in a way that is clear
and actionable for employees at all levels.
- Represent the work of the Data team across the company, serving
as a bridge, buffer and conduit between technical and non-technical
- Promote a culture of excellence, data driven discussions,
healthy skepticism, knowledge sharing, expanding team's skill set,
teamwork, focus on Poshmark's growth and fun.
- Lead, hire, manage and mentor a team of analysts. Requirements
- 7-9+ years of experience in analytics with 2+ years in directly
managing a team
- Hands on experience working with Big data, ideally clickstream
data, in Big data volume sectors such as ecommerce, gaming, social
network etc. ecommerce platforms is a plus
- Ability to translate and present complex analysis in executive
summaries. Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in Excel, SQL and familiarity with one (or more)
language like Python or R
- Hands-on experience with at least few of the traditional and
recent data science and modeling methodologies - experimental
design (Multivariate/AB testing), regression and ML models.
- Passionate, approachable, thoughtful, respectful to teams and
- Passionate about using data to improve products and user
experience, marketplace buying/selling experience is a plus
- Bachelors in Economics, Statistics, Data, Data Science and
Engineering. Masters is a plus6-Month Accomplishments
- Full understanding of Poshmark's shopper experience team, how
they function, how goals are set, key metrics and dashboards.
- Run 2-3 AB tests, gain hands-on experience of experimentation
- Full understanding of Poshmark data systems.
- Established good relationships with all direct reports, data
teams and client teams. 12+ Month Accomplishments
- Trusted advisor to all key stakeholders. Demonstrate
co-ownership of shopper experience product roadmap.
- Proactively identify and drive new data driven initiatives to
improve shopper experience. About UsPoshmark is a leading social
marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids,
pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical
shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of
e-commerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and
sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users
across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and India, is driving the
future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption.
For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for
company news and announcements, please visit
investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram,
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.Why Poshmark?At Poshmark,
we're constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for
innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of
Poshmark. We're disrupting the industry by combining social
connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the
latest technology to optimize our platform. We're nothing without
our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping
experience to the millions of people we connect each day.We built
Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create
empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to
support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to
foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and
4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on
their own unique journey. We're invested in our team and community,
working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way,
when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most
connected shopping experience ever.Here's What We'll Set You Up
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and
vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever you're in
to)Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.
Keywords: Poshmark, Redwood City , Associate Director/Sr. Manager, Product Analytics, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!