Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 26, 2022
About NevroNevro (NYSE: NVRO) is a global medical device company
headquartered in Redwood City, California. We are focused on
delivering comprehensive, life-changing solutions that continue to
set the standard for enduring patient outcomes in chronic pain
treatment. The company started with a simple mission to help more
patients suffering from debilitating pain and developed its
proprietary 10 kHz Therapy, an evidence-based, non-pharmacologic
innovation that has impacted the lives of more than 80,000 patients
globally.Nevro's comprehensive HFX--- spinal cord stimulation (SCS)
platform includes a Senza SCS system and support services for the
treatment of chronic trunk and limb pain and painful diabetic
neuropathy. Senza -, Senza II -, and Senza Omnia--- are the only
SCS systems that deliver Nevro's proprietary 10 kHz Therapy.
Nevro's unique support services provide every patient with an HFX
Coach--- throughout their pain relief journey and every physician
with HFX Cloud--- insights for enhanced patient and practice
management.Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesThe Manager of HRIS
assists the People Operations team in achieving its mission by
providing support and maintenance of our company's HR systems for
all HR systems across People Operations. They are charged to plan
and direct the establishment and ongoing administration of Human
Resources Information Systems to support short- and long-range
Human Resources goals. They are responsible for implementation of
new systems and maintaining and upgrading existing systems. Works
closely with payroll and external vendor in integration processes.
This position reports to the Sr. Director, Total Rewards. A more
specific job description is below.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of our HR Information
Systems including HRIS, performance management, calibration,
employee recognition and service award systems.
- Serves as the HRIS subject matter expert for the People Team,
effectively communicating with end users to better understand
- Manages the interfaces and relationships with third party
vendors ensuring the accuracy of the data.
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing
- Partner with IT department to ensure data confidentiality,
compliance, and systems structure.
- Consults with other division or department management in
developing company-wide use of HRIS salary planning and reporting
- Establishes data tables, structures, files, interface
requirements and data integrity protocols for ongoing
- Coordinates with IT to ensure system platform is up to date,
including testing and problem resolution prior to loading to live
- Design user-friendly processes, guidelines, and
- Custom system configurations to meet the needs of the People
Team and end users.
- Conduct systems trainings and create and deliver curriculum
across the organization.
- Oversee all system upgrades, enhancements, and system additions
in partnership with the Information Technology (IT)
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data
- Support management and team members on policy matters such as
SOX, compliance training.
- Providing data analytics.
- Other projects as assigned. Role Requirements
- 5+ years of working experience in systems management of People
Operations or related field
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to
interface with all levels of the organization Skills And Knowledge
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and team members with
ever changing deadlines and priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a
- Experience with BambooHR, Betterworks a plus.
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion
- Track record of being innovative
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship building,
teamwork and leadership skills.
- Strong organizational, project management, communication skills
and attention to detail are a must.
- Demonstrated initiative. Ability to identify things that need
to be done or areas where assistance would be helpful, with the
desire to jump in and assist without being asked.
Keywords: Nevro, Redwood City , HRIS Manager, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!