Company: C3.ai, Inc
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: September 22, 2022
C3 AI is looking for a Strategy Manager who thrives on working
in a fast-paced environment, to drive C3 AI's sales, product, and
go-to-market strategy. This position will be an integral part of a
growing Strategy team and will lead cross-functional strategic
projects focused on scaling C3 AI growth.
- Lead the development of compelling documents (proposals,
executive memos, RFPs, etc) to articulately capture C3 AI's value
proposition to customers.
- Grow Product Strategy capabilities within the Strategy
organization, including but not limited to defining value analysis,
conducting a competitive assessment, and formulating pricing
- Develop, manage, and continuously improve processes for scale
that help the products and engineering teams prioritize product
- Support C3 AI sales teams to successfully close customer
opportunities by delivering materials like sales presentations,
contracting documents, and responses to clarification
- Formulate and specify AI/ML use cases for potential customers,
and develop the value proposition and business case for the
- Support business development activities for new and existing
products, structure go-to-market strategies for industry
partnerships, and analyze internal KPIs for planning and
- Collaborate with Products, Engineering, Operations, Sales, and
Marketing to develop new product offerings within existing and new
lines of business.
- Identify opportunities for program and process improvement,
with a focus on driving business growth. Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering,
Statistics, or similar fields. A Master of Science or Business
Administration degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of work experience, with consulting, product,
strategy, or business development experience in big data,
analytics, and/or data science.
- Detail-oriented writing skills.
- Structured and unstructured problem-solving / analytical
- Stakeholder management and project management.
- Experience with and understanding of AI and Machine Learning is
preferred but not required. C3 AI provides a competitive
compensation package and excellent benefits including:
Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental,
and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked
kitchen with catered lunch, table tennis, and pool table, free
membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with
food, drink, and music, and a fun team of great people.
Keywords: C3.ai, Inc, Redwood City , Strategy Manager, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!