Senior Manager, Employee Communications
Company: Electronic Arts
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Reporting to the Senior Director of Employee Communications, the
Senior Manager of Employee Communications, you will be the driver
for creation, planning and activation of the internal
communications strategy and key initiatives with global impact.
With a focus on promoting employee engagement in partnership with
our People teams, key areas will include: development of innovative
programs to support internal information flow, support on special
projects and initiatives, and management of high-impact internal
events at Electronic Arts.
What You'll Do
* Facilitate strategic communications to propel corporate
priorities, strengthen employee engagement and optimize internal
* Collaborate with teams to align employee engagement with external
* Ideate and drive high-level initiatives designed to creatively
engage employees in our company, business and culture.
* Write and edit enterprise-wide communications, and facilitate
content distribution across multiple internal communications
platforms (email, intranet, video and events).
* Engage with teams across EA to develop and manage editorial
calendar and content strategy, implement strategy on internal
communications plans and channels.
* Partner with cfx teams to lead internal employee events including
Global Town Halls, Q&A sessions and other high-impact employee
and executive engagements.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with HR, Talent
Acquisition and Marketing teams to drive integration of Employee
Communications as a key channel in global communications and
* Track results of employee communications programs against KPIs to
improve retention and engagement in activities.
Education & Skills Required
* 8+ years of experience in PR/communications, including specific
experience and a passion for employee communications.
* Experience working directly and synthesizing input from
executives and key functional leaders.
* A self-starter with a strong viewpoint about the employee
* Strong organizational and analytical skills; good attention to
* Manage multiple priorities and deliver high-quality results on
time and budget.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent collaboration and relationship-building skills.
* Experience with social media platforms, internal communications
tools, G-suite and creative tools.
Keywords: Electronic Arts, Redwood City , Senior Manager, Employee Communications, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!