Customer Service / Office Manager / Member Support
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*ABOUT US: *
JumpstartMD is a medical practice dedicated to improving health and
well-being through lifestyle changes leading to sustainable,
clinically significant weight loss. Informed by cutting edge
research, quantified biometrics and medical supervision,
JumpstartMD tailors weight loss plans to help members through a
low-carbohydrate, real food based, personalized approach to
optimize health and wellness. Bio-identical hormone replacement
therapy also available to achieve similar ends.
Founded in 2007 by Stanford trained physicians and board-certified
Diplomates of the American Board of Obesity Medicine, JumpstartMD
has 12 offices in the Bay Area including: Marin, Piedmont, Walnut
Creek, San Francisco, Redwood City, Burlingame and more, with plans
for additional center openings soon.
Our professional staff includes experts in medicine, nutrition,
psychology and physical fitness who meet individually with members
each week. All are passionate about empowering our members with
knowledge, personal support, and proven science to achieve
Our Customer Service / Office Manager, also known as our Member
Care Coordinator (MCC) will provide exceptional customer service as
the host and first point of contact for all visitors entering and
exiting the clinic. The MCC will be responsible for member
check-ins, appointment scheduling and reminders, responding to
emails and high-volume calls, collecting payments and resolving
billing discrepancies, managing office inventory and demonstrating
strong knowledge of program plans, insurances and other related
benefits. In addition, the MCC will offer suggestions and ideas to
continue improving the member experience.
REPORTS TO: * Clinician Manager
*LOCATION: *Redwood City, CA
*SCHEDULE: *Tuesday - Saturday, Non-Exempt, Full-time
*This role is eligible for a $1,000 sign on bonus after 90 days of
*DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: *
* Host and first point of contact for all members and visitors
entering the clinic office. Manage all member interactions and
inquiries with professionalism and courtesy, delivering an
exemplary member service experience.
* Manage member check-ins, schedule appointments and reminders, and
follow-ups as needed.
* Answer high-volume calls and respond to messages and emails in a
* Assist new members with agreement forms and obtain appropriate
signatures. Review program details, payments and options for
* Process orders, collect payments and resolve billing issues.
* Manage office inventory. Ensure supplies and materials are fully
* Receive and sign for mail and packages, notify appropriate
recipients of deliveries. Manage outgoing mail and packages
(schedule pickups, create shipping labels, etc.).
* Assist with new hire setup and training. Review curriculum,
account and systems setup, and shadow as needed.
* Manage the opening and closing of the clinic.
* Build and maintain excellent rapport with members to promote
* Collaborate with providers and team members, offering ideas and
suggestions to strengthen the member experience.
* Assist with other projects and assignments as needed.
*EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS*
* High school diploma required. Bachelor's or Associates degree in
related field preferred.
* 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in
a medical or clinical office setting.
* Proficient in MS Office 365, EHR/EMR systems, and scheduling and
* Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication
* Excellent multi-tasking skills. Ability to efficiently perform
job duties in a fast-paced work environment with zero to few
* High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
* Flexible with a team-player mentality. Ability to work
collaboratively and efficiently in an intimate clinical
* This role is member facing, we require all of our staff to be
*fully vaccinated against Covid-19* to not put our members at
*WHAT WE OFFER*
* The opportunity to grow and scale the #1 physician-referred
weight loss program in Northern California, and work alongside a
team of passionate professionals dedicated to improving the overall
health and wellbeing of members seeking lifestyle changes.
* Competitive pay and potential bonus earnings.
* Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision &
* 401(k) plus company match.
* Paid time off (PTO).
* Free JumpstartMD services (weight loss & BHRT) and discounts on
* 4 paid wellness days a year!
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: JumpstartMD, Redwood City , Customer Service / Office Manager / Member Support, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!