Product Manager - Application, C3 AI CRM
Company: C3 AI
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As a Product Manager, C3 AI CRM, you will be a core member of
the C3 AI CRM product team. Your role will be to engage existing
and prospective customers of C3 AI CRM to set a vision, define a
roadmap, and execute development and go to market for C3 AI CRM,
ultimately delivering AI-led user experiences for our sales,
marketing, and service customers. Your Responsibilities:
- Set vision for a market-differentiated, highly valuable
- Deliver detailed roadmap and priorities justified by data and
customer requirements and value.
- Author detailed, logical, complete product requirements and
- Collaborate with UX designers to deliver AI-first workflows and
user experiences for development.
- Work together with Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, and
Support to promote the delivery of product features through
training initiatives, documentation efforts, and customer/analyst
- Bachelor of Science in STEM field; MBA or Master of Science
- 3+ years of work experience.
- Demonstrable experience with modern technologies for CRM,
customer experience, sales acceleration, revenue operations, or
- Familiarity with CRM data and data models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation
- Strong problem-solving skills and bias for action - you have
the ability to navigate both business and technical domains and
will provide guidance to internal and external implementation
- Time-management and prioritization - you are comfortable
simultaneously working across many projects, both collaboratively
across diverse teams (including customer-facing and internal teams)
and self-starting initiatives.
- Desire to quickly grow subject matter expertise - you are
excited to learn about both C3.ai technology and relevant industry
domains (sales, marketing and service).
- Value self-learning - you habitually further your understanding
of relevant areas of interest, such as AI, cloud computing, and
- Team player with the ability to coordinate people and
activities across multiple functional areas. C3 AI provides a
competitive compensation package and excellent benefits
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical,
dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully
stocked kitchen with catered lunch, table tennis and pool table,
free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours
with food, drink, and music, and a fun team of great people.
Keywords: C3 AI, Redwood City , Product Manager - Application, C3 AI CRM, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!