Senior Manager - Customer Engineering
Company: BioIntelliSense , Inc.
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 23, 2023
About BioIntelliSenseBioIntelliSense is ushering in a new era of
continuous health monitoring and clinical intelligence for Remote
Patient Monitoring (RPM) and Screening (COVID-19/Infection). Our
medical-grade Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform seamlessly captures
multi-parameter vital signs, physiological biometrics and
symptomatic events through an effortless patient experience. The
FDA-cleared BioSticker--- and BioButton--- devices make remote
monitoring and early detection simple. Through the platform's
advanced analytics, clinicians, patients, and employers will now
have access to high-resolution patient trending and reporting to
enable medical grade care at home, and medical grade screening in
the office, school, or residence. For more information on how
BioIntelliSense is redefining remote patient monitoring through
medical-grade and cost-effective data services, please visit our
website at BioIntelliSense.com. About the Role We are seeking a Sr.
Manager of Customer Engineering to lead a team that will build a
set of tools and telemetry to create analytics to see the health of
customer implementations, ie. syncing data, vital signs, and
alerts. The Sr. Manager reports to the Chief Technical Officer and
is an integral part of the engineering team. As a member of the
Research & Development team, you will advocate for the customers by
driving alignment across Customer Success, Sales, Solution
Engineering, and Product Management. You will also work with the
broader team to identify and drive key initiatives, processes,
tools and programs to scale for growth. Key Responsibilities
- Identify, Design, Develop, and Maintain analytics products for
- Perform market research with the goal to identify and bridge
technical gaps in the product lines through software
- Assist Partners and customer engineers with integration and
developmental efforts for BioIntellisense Products.
- Engagement with Application Service Providers that onboard with
BioIntellisense for seamless product implementations.
- Manage and improvise all relevant processes, policies, and
practices for better team performance (KPIs) and high-quality
- Lead the support and engineering teams and improve customer
- 7+ years engineering experience and working with partners in
the medical device and/or Healthcare tech space: big data and
analytics, data integration, major cloud platforms (AWS, GCP,
- 3+ years people management experience
- Experience managing a portfolio of customers to drive product
adoption, or responsible for delivering complex customer
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced
environment Job Type: Full-time - ExemptSalary Expectations:
$140,000 - $170,000 (Based on location and experience)Work
Location: RemoteYou're excited about this opportunity because you
- Join a fast-growing company and grow right along with us.
- Work on challenging and interesting tech problems which
reshapes the future of healthcare.
- Get the chance to work on cutting-edge technologies and use
world-class tooling to get the job done.
- Make a large impact across the company through business
deliverables and continuous innovation.
- Opportunity to build solutions and organizations from 0 to
1.Why You'll Love Working at BioIntelliSense
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management
team. It's something everyone at BioIntelliSense embraces and
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is
to build it. Creating solutions that will lead BioIntelliSense and
healthcare industry is what we do - on every project, every
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the
truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is
continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role
for one year or one minute.
- We have great benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision/Life (at little
to no cost to the employee), Disability (STD & LTD), 401(k) auto
contribution program, 10 Paid holidays per year, generous vacation
paid time off**BioIntelliSense is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, veteran, disability status or any
other status protected under federal, state or local law.
Keywords: BioIntelliSense , Inc., Redwood City , Senior Manager - Customer Engineering, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!