Regional Director of Operations
Company: Lightfully Behavioral Health
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Lightfully Behavioral Health is a growing leader in mental
health treatment providing high-quality, evidence-based treatment
and innovative, compassionate care focused on total wellness for
those struggling with mental health conditions. Lightfully provides
treatment on a full continuum of care including residential,
partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, and virtual
services. With current communities providing best-in-class care in
Southern California markets, Lightfully is positioned for dynamic
and high-paced growth.
Welcome to a behavioral health services company unlike those that
have come before it. One where leaders believe in the healing and
nourishing quality of compassion both in treating clients and
caring for our people. A safe place to bring your whole self to
work and infuse a bit of your own magic into what you do every day.
The Lightfully Shining Commitments reflect our commitment to these
principles and encourages our staff to deliver exceptional
performance through their authenticity, bravery, and grit. We
believe that great things can happen when we create space for
people to light fully .
Lightfully is seeking a Regional Director of Operations. Our ideal
candidate is someone who has experience at this level or had
success in a director role and is looking to lean in and take on
something bigger. This person has an innovative mind and a
collaborative heart. The role is highly cross-functional and
strategic, which will require both creative and analytical
thinking. The Regional Director of Operations will work closely
with leaders across sales, operations, and clinical departments,
and will rigorously apply data to guide strategy and determine
success. While collaborative and innovative, the Regional Director
of Operations is also passionately accountable to objective
The Regional Director of Operations leads regional and
program-level performance in the Redwood City area. This includes
performance across clinical, team, growth, and financial
objectives. This role also provides regional leadership with
cultural initiatives, compliance adherence, and delivery of denovo
and expansion projects.
- Upholds and maintains the Company, mission, and values (called
the Lightfully "Shining Commitments").
- Leads regional program teams to achievement of goals in key
areas of the business:
- Provides leadership and day-to-day management of the region's
clinical operations; supports teams to achieve key clinical
- Partners with the Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) to implement
quality initiatives and clinical trainings.
- Achieves optimal client lengths-of-stay metrics, including
facilitation of client admissions and transitions within levels of
- Works with Compliance to ensure safety and compliance with all
governing bodies and internal policies and procedures.
- Holds regional programs accountable to all monthly budget
- Manages labor (adherence to labor model) and other variable
- Conducts monthly operating review for region, with executive
- Participates in annual budgeting and growth proforma
- Provide supervision, support and coaching to employees. Other
management activities include (but are not limited to):
- Interviewing, hiring, goal development, onboarding and ensuring
continuous training requirements and compliance items are met.
- 1:1 and team meetings to discuss successes, challenges, new
projects, innovations, company changes, etc.
- Timely coaching and disciplinary action (delivery and
documentation), as needed
- Completing performance reviews for employees within company
- Maintain employees' timecards in the Payroll system, ensuring
the correct hours are accounted for, overtime is managed, and
paid-time off requests are promptly addressed.
- Ensures resolution of complaints, grievances, and disciplinary
actions across region.
- Optimizes employee engagement, retention, and turnover across
- Works with VP of Clinical Training to ensure teams onboarded
and trained effectively.
- Accomplishes metrics related to ADC, inquiries, and
- Drives census growth in partnership with Marketing, Outreach,
- In collaboration with the VP of Development, creates and
executes on regional growth plans.
- Ensures implementation of programs, across region, to promote
the Company's culture, vision, and special sauce.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
General Skills and Requirements:
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and
- Able to work for prolonged periods sitting at a desk and
working on a computer.
- Able to travel to sites across assigned region.
- Master's degree required.
- Clinical licensure, required (LCSW, LMFT, etc.).
- 8+ years of related experience, required.
This is an exciting opportunity to help us build something from the
ground up. To be part of a dynamic team of passionate providers
looking to create something exceptional and well timed in the
Keywords: Lightfully Behavioral Health, Redwood City , Regional Director of Operations, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!