RN Home Health Care Manager
Company: CareNational Healthcare Services
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Home Health Case Management Nurse (RN)
Redwood City, CA
Home Health Case Manager Job Summary:
- The Case Manager plays an integral part in the coordination of
care assessing the member's condition and providing them the
necessary resources, options, and coordination for a healthy care
- The primary responsibility of the Nurse Case Manager is to
conduct health assessments, and thencoordinate and monitor the care
of Health Plan members and develop a nursing plan of care.
- They will participate in interdisciplinary conferences to
review clinical assessments, update care plans and determine
- The Case Manager also acts as an advocate for members and their
families linking them to other members of the care team to help
them gain knowledge of their disease process and to identify
community resources for continued growth toward a maximum level of
Home Health Case Manager Background:
- Valid, unrestricted state Registered Nurse (R.N.) license. BSN
is a plus.
- Certification in Case Management (CCM) is preferred.
- Around 2 years acute care clinical nursing experience in an
acute care facility, skilled nursing facility, home health or
- At least 2-4 years prior experienceworking in a Care
Coordination /Case Management role.
- Experience working with Federal and State assistance programs
- Basic computer literacy (MS Office) and typing skills are
Keywords: CareNational Healthcare Services, Redwood City , RN Home Health Care Manager, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...