Social Services Case Management Manager- LCSW-Home Health and Hospice
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Develops and monitors the social services programs for the CSA.
Establishes and maintains, standards, quality levels, cost
effective, and customer focused services. Establishes interfaces
with community services.Essential Responsibilities:
- Plans, develops, implements and maintains social services
policies and procedures, delivery of social work programs, and
discharge planning services.
- Oversees social services case management activities.
- Manages staff activities, ensures their competencies, and
- Recommends, develops, and implements new programs enhancing
services to specialized patient populations and reducing hospital
and office visit utilization.
- Develops and manages departmental budget.
- Identifies and implements opportunities for cost reduction and
- Identifies community resources for our members.
- Collaborates with community organizations in developing new
programs or enhancing current community services which are
available to Kaiser members.
- Develops, implements, and monitors the quality assurance of the
social services programs and staff.
- Identifies issues which interfere with the delivery of services
and develops techniques to resolve them.
- Collaborates with medical center departments, community
agencies and health plan members on matters related to discharge
planning and ensures that services are provided in an integrated
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Redwood City , Social Services Case Management Manager- LCSW-Home Health and Hospice, Executive , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!