Physical Therapist (PT), Home Health
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Organization:SCAH-Sutter Care at Home - BayPosition
Overview:Primary coverage area Southwest San Mateo County/Redwood
City/Menlo Park/Stanford/Palo Alto/Mountain ViewSign-On Bonus
Available to external candidates - in accordance with Sutter Health
policyResponsible for assessing, planning, organizing, and
participating in rehabilitative programs that improve patient
mobility, relieve pain, increase strength, and improve or correct
disabling conditions resulting from disease or injury. Demonstrates
advanced knowledge and practice level competencies, and is a
recognized clinical or workflow subject matter expert. Responsible
for developing key workflows and clinical protocol or guidelines
for department. Serves as a resource in the education, training and
mentoring of other staff and a clinical instructor for assigned
students. Leads staff education programs and coordinates student
program. Adheres to all local/state/federal regulations, codes,
policies and procedures to ensure privacy and safety while
delivering optimal patient care.Job Description :EDUCATION
- Equivalent experience will be accepted in lieu of the required
degree or diploma.
- Other: Graduate of an accredited physical therapy
schoolCERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- PT-Physical Therapist
- BLS-Basic Life Support Healthcare ProviderDEPARTMENT REQUIRED
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
- Department: Home Health, DL-California Drivers Class CPREFERRED
EXPERIENCE AS TYPICALLY ACQUIRED IN:
- 5 years experience in primary work assignment area.SKILLS AND
- Collaborates with key stakeholders in developing
- Critical thinking, complex problems solving, decisive judgement
and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge and application of professional practice and
- Must be able to work in demanding work environment, organize
multiple priorities completing work duties within expected
timelines and requirements.
- Computer and required technology proficiency/competencies.
- Demonstrates effective and efficient professional communication
(verbal & written) skills as well as interpersonal skills, conflict
resolution, teamwork/collaboration, customer service and community
- Able to retain and apply new knowledge & skills.
- Keeps abreast of professional practice development and
- Ability to teach/educate others, public speaking.
- Ability to develop training materials and competency
- Develop treatment protocols.
- Ability to extract evidence-based practice information and
apply to clinical practice and training materials.
- Able to analyze and identify clinical practice and workflow
- Complex problem solver within and outside of department.
Analyzes data/information from multiple sources.Pay Range:
61.56-80.02The salary range for this role may vary above or below
the posted range as determined by location. This range has not been
adjusted for any specific geographic differential applicable by
area where the position may be filled. Compensation takes into
account several factors including but not limited to a candidates
experience, education, skills, licensure and certifications,
department equity, training and organizational needs. Base pay is
just one piece of the total rewards program offered by Sutter
Health. Eligible roles also qualify for a comprehensive benefits
package.Job Shift:DaysSchedule:Full TimeShift Hours:8Days of the
Week:Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, WednesdayWeekend
Status:Non-ExemptWeekly Hours:40Employee Status:RegularNumber of
Openings:1Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers
EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic
partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression,
ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's
license issued to individuals who did not present proof of
authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical
or mental disability, military or protected veteran status,
political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic
information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local,
state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must
pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with
arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment
in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws,
including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance
Keywords: Sutter Health, Redwood City , Physical Therapist (PT), Home Health, Healthcare , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!