Recruiter - R&D
Company: Impossible Foods
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Impossible Foods is addressing the most catastrophic threats
facing humanity: climate change and biodiversity collapse. A global
transition to a plant-based food system will turn back the clock on
atmospheric CO2 levels, restore natural ecosystems and reverse
meltdown in wildlife biomass. The easiest -- if not only -- way to
make our civilization sustainable is to eliminate livestock, the
most dangerous technology on Earth. But humans won't give up meat.
So we need to make meat better -- more delicious and more
nutritious, without animals as the underlying production
technology. That means that making meat sustainably is the most
important and urgent problem for the global scientific community.
Impossible Foods' mission is to completely replace the use of
animals as a food-production technology by offering consumers
everything they currently value about animal products -- and making
products that are vastly superior to their animal analogues. To do
this, we are taking a revolutionary scientific and market-based
approach. We are inventing efficient, sustainable ways to transform
ingredients from plants into meat, fish and dairy foods that
deliver all the pleasures and nutritional benefits consumers
demand, without the destructive environmental or public health
impact. Our world-class R&D team has been building the know-how
and technology platform to produce meat, fish and dairy foods from
plants. Impossible Foods is experiencing rapid growth and is
resolutely committed to leading all aspects of the plant-based food
revolution-from discovery to commercial production. The only thing
that will separate Impossible Foods from success and failure is our
ability to recruit more world-class experts. Want to join? Check
out the job opening and requirements below: This is a NEW position
to support our expanding R&D team. You will:
- Perform full-cycle, high-volume recruiting for our highly
talented R&D team.
- Source/screen passive and active candidates within a variety of
- Analyze interview feedback, extend/negotiate offers, and close
candidates for a variety of roles. Serve as a knowledgeable,
personable ambassador of the company at career fairs, conferences,
and other public-facing venues.
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers to ensure
a smooth and efficient recruiting process.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring
needs, define sourcing strategies and execute ensuring we are
hiring the highest quality talent.
- Lead interview panels through debriefs and support in making
informed hiring decisions.
- Maintain our ATS and leverage data to keep your hiring managers
updated on recruiting and hiring performanceLeverage your sourcing
expertise to develop multiple sourcing channels creating sourcing
strategies that result in a robust pipeline of the best
- Provide an exceptional level of speed and service to client
groups and hiring managers. You have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Exceptional networking experience--At least 5 years of
full-cycle recruiting experience with a track record of closing
- A minimum of two years of life science, biotech, or pharma
- Proven competence in Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, LinkedIn
Recruiter, and application tracking systems (Lever experience is a
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and
relationship-building skills, ability to interact with team player
paired with a positive "can-do" attitude.
- The ability to go beyond your standardized templates because
you truly want to make a great experience for every candidate.
- Passion for the mission, product, and culture of Impossible
Foods. Impossible Foods Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status
as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability,
or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Impossible Foods, Redwood City , Recruiter - R&D, Human Resources , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!