Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 4, 2022
If you are looking for an exciting and fast paced environment
where you can grow, JPMC is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to
join the WePay Recruiting team.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with the
Recruiting team and Client Groups across the WePay team. This
individual will be a true partner to the assigned recruiters
working side by side with them. The right individual will not only
be involved in scheduling interviews but they will help with
kickoff meetings, building the interview teams, roundtables,
communication with candidates, etc, maybe even joining a sourcing
party to help build pipelines.
What You Will Do
- Support client groups with recruiting processes including
scheduling interviews, hosting candidates onsite, reserving
conference rooms and liaising with candidates as appropriate.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost
diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and
respect and maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all
- Arrange special requests and provide a high-touch experience
appropriate to the candidate's needs.
- Help to improve processes including optimization of interviewer
loads, identification of trends and issues in the scheduling
process, and execution of initiatives to increase efficiency and
What We Are Looking For
- Strong demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, a
customer-service orientation, and a welcoming, helpful
- High level of creativity, perseverance, and openness to change
with a drive to take initiative and build strong, productive
- Demonstrated discretion and strong judgment, with the ability
to interact comfortably and professionally with all levels of
candidates and internal clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a proven ability to
consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning
desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and
- Interested in WePay's mission and contributing to the success
of the company
- Willingness to commute to the WePay Office a few days a
- Experience working within a high tech recruiting organization
WePay's mission is to make commerce seamless. Our products help
software companies integrate payments into their applications -
thereby empowering small businesses and individuals to get paid
easily and quickly using their go-to apps and software. Our
customers include BigCommerce, TouchBistro, Meetup, and Freshbooks,
just to name a few. By joining forces with JPMorgan Chase, a global
financial services firm with over $2.5 trillion in assets that
serves millions of customers worldwide, WePay is now able to
connect our customers seamlessly into a range of banking services
beyond payments. WePay is a unique place to work and offers the
best of both worlds. WePay has a FinTech startup culture that
emphasizes transparency, collaboration, and career growth, with the
ability to work on small, nimble teams. However, now combined with
the power of JPMorgan Chase, employees are also able to create
change at scale and have an opportunity to truly disrupt and shape
You can find more information at wepay.com
To all recruitment agencies: WePay does not accept agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WePay employees,
or any other company location. WePay is not responsible for any
fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: WePay, Redwood City , Recruiting Coordinator, Human Resources , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!