Virtual Critical Care Nurse, 36/hr Night
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Provides remote consultative and supportive nursing care to
Intensive Care Units (ICU) to multiple medical centers utilizing in
room camera and EPIC technology from a remote, centralized hub.
Collaborates with ICU doctors and nurses provide timely
intervention for critically ill patients to achieve optimal patient
- Performs video monitoring and assessment of ICU patient data.
Performs safety rounding of ICU patient rooms. Collaborates with
the ICU doctor located in the remote hub to ensure timely
consultation and intervention on ICU patients requiring immediate
- Responds to request by ICU RN's for nursing care consultation
on ICU patients. Works remotely with bedside nurses in providing
real time, clinical decision support for ICU patients with
conditions requiring immediate attention such as physiologic
changes resulting from actions or inactions of the care team during
evening and night shifts.
- Collaborates in continuous performance improvement activities
with remote interprofessional teams ito achieve optimal patient and
family outcomes. Leverages technology in gathering and evaluating
quality metrics as a means to measure and report on patients' data.
Reviews critical care quality metrics.
- Five (5) years' minimum experience working in Intensive Care
- One (1) year of Quality RN experience, ICU supervisory or
Clinical Nurse Specialist specializing in Ctrical Care.
- Master's degree in Nursing or related field. License,
- Current RN license in California.
- CCRN, CCRN-K or CCRN-E certification required within one year
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
Job Category: Nursing Licensed & Nurse Practitioners
Keywords: Kaiser, Redwood City , Virtual Critical Care Nurse, 36/hr Night, Human Resources , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...