Senior Software Engineer - Cloud
Company: BIOINTELLISENSE INC
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: January 8, 2022
BioIntelliSense is ushering in a new era of continuous health
monitoring and clinical intelligence for Remote Patient Monitoring
(RPM). We are seeing hyper growth and expanding our Cloud
Engineering team! We are looking for experienced software engineers
who are excited about joining a fast-paced company and building
something great.Our medical-grade Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform
seamlessly captures multi-parameter vital signs, physiological
biometrics, and symptomatic events through an effortless patient
experience. The FDA-cleared BioStickerTM and BioButtonTM devices
make remote monitoring and early detection simple. Through the
platform's advanced analytics, clinicians, patients, and employers
will now have access to high-resolution patient trending and
reporting to enable medical-grade care at home, and medical-grade
screening in the office, school, or residence. For more information
on how BioIntelliSense is redefining remote patient monitoring
through medical-grade and cost-effective data services, please
visit our website at BioIntelliSense.com.We are seeking a Senior
Software Engineer - Cloud to:
- Join as a key member of our high-growth Cloud Engineering
- Partner with the product management leadership team to define
and execute the product strategy.
- Develop, release, and run large-scale cloud applications.
- Improve performance, reliability, scalability, and security of
the BioCloud system.
- Help onboard and mentor other engineers as they join the team
and grow in their careers.You're excited about this opportunity
because you will...
- Join a fast-growing company and grow right along with us.
- Work on challenging and interesting tech problems which
reshapes the future of healthcare.
- Get the chance to work on cutting-edge technologies and use
world-class tooling to get the job done.
- Make a large impact across the company through business
deliverables and continuous innovation.
- Opportunity to build solutions and organizations from 0 to 1.
- B.S., M.S., or PhD. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of industry experience working with backend and
low-latency big data tech stacks
- Able to analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and
stability of system resources
- Experience with service-oriented architecture, event-driven
system, REST API, and unit testing
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL data systems (e.g. Postgres,
MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Kafka)
- Experience with the full SDLC on a major public cloud service
provider (e.g. GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Adaptability, resilience, and being able to thrive in ambiguity
- things change quickly in our fast-paced team and you'll need to
be able to keep up!Why You'll Love Working at BioIntelliSense
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management
team. It's something everyone at BioIntelliSense embraces and
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is
to build it. Creating solutions that will lead BioIntelliSense and
healthcare industry is what we do - on every project, every
- We are learning - We're not afraid to dig in and uncover the
truth, even if it's scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is
continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role
for one year or one minute.BioIntelliSense is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran,
disability status or any other status protected under federal,
state or local law.PI158158171
Keywords: BIOINTELLISENSE INC, Redwood City , Senior Software Engineer - Cloud, IT / Software / Systems , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!