Build Engineer -
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 18, 2023
- Understand various Encryption algorithms, managing
certificates and Java Key stores.
- Code Release and Code merge and other release level activities using subversion
- Strong Working knowledge of Unix, Python, Ant maven and other building and script
- Proficient in Continuous Integration builds using Hudon/Jenkins
- Good understanding the programming languages like Java, .Net etc.
- Involved in writing Perl and shell scripts for compilation and deployment process and experienced in writing ANT scripts for making all the files local to the server.
- Familiar with HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP and FTP protocols,
- Work with the team of Build engineers to ensure improvements are made to the build processes.
- Foster building of reusable components which can be used across the projects.
- Good understanding of Jira as Defect tracking, Release management tools.
- Perform POCs of various tools and processes to improve Build processes. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
- Understand various Encryption algorithms, managing certificates and Java Key stores.
Keywords: , Redwood City , Build Engineer -, IT / Software / Systems , Redwood City, California
here to apply!