Python Developers / Engineers
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: September 9, 2023
MODIS is in search of a Python Developers of ALL SKILL
LEVELS for a client located in Redwood City. The ideal candidate
will join a team of engineers to help cultivate internal tools and
applications, work closely with developers in supporting new
applications features, services launches and manage application
using automated deployment tools. Monitor, support and deploy our
multi-tenant solutions. Candidates should have knowledge or
experience to develop or code (not a scripter) and MUST have a
GITHUB link –OR- Code Samples to share, if possible.
• 4+ years building Django/Python Applications.
• Hands-on experience with managing large, reliable, scalable
• Experience in build, deploy, troubleshooting and maintaining web
• Experience and expert in Python.
• Experience in Build tools like Make, ANT, Maven or Rake.
• Experience in any of the deployment tools like Saltstack, Puppet
Ansible, or Chef.
• Experience in Build Automation tools like Jenkins, BuiltBot or
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to
communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical
• Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity and will include the following
Benefits and Perks:
• Catered lunch 4 days a week
• Amply stocked kitchen
• Billiards, table tennis, foosball, and Xbox (complete with
Rocksmith and electric guitar)
• Weekly on-site chair massages (performed by a professional)
• Monthly Tidemark happy hours, plus the annual Summer Picnic and
• On-site facilities including gym, basketball court, and electric
car charging stations
• Co-workers that you'll actually be happy to see at work every
• And, of course, plenty of indoor scooter and skateboard
Keywords: , Redwood City , Python Developers / Engineers, IT / Software / Systems , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!