Senior Software Engineer - Defense and Intelligence Applications
Company: C3 AI
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: September 21, 2023
C3 AI is looking for Senior Software Engineers for our State and
Local team. You will be part of a fast-moving organization with
highly motivated engineers who tackle challenging and impactful
problems. An ideal candidate possesses strategic and analytical
aptitude, software development expertise, and excellent
interpersonal skills. -
- Design, develop, and maintain performance and scalable
- Build and improve tools for internal C3 teams to understand and
analyze large-scale data.
- Work closely with and incorporate feedback from the Products
and Engineering teams.
- Define and lead end-to-end development of
- Mentor junior team members.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related
fields, MS preferred.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience with
- Strong hands-on experience and understanding of object-oriented
programming, data structures, algorithms, profiling, and
- Knowledge of distributed systems, test driven development, SQL
and NoSQL databases, cloud providers, and performance optimization
- Real passion for developing team-oriented solutions to complex
- Thrive in an autonomous, empowering, and exciting
- Great verbal and written communication skills to collaborate
multi-functionally and improve scalability.
- Interest in committing to a fun, friendly, expansive, and
intellectually stimulating environment.
- Experience with Git or other version control software.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Experience leading engineering teams and projects.
- Hold an active security clearance.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation
package, which include: - -
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $155,000 - $190,000 USD.
Keywords: C3 AI, Redwood City , Senior Software Engineer - Defense and Intelligence Applications, IT / Software / Systems , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!