Zentek Infosoft Inc.- resource professional with Zentek, Inc.
Zentek is a national recruiting company which partners with many of
the leading employers in the Life Sciences, IT, and Financial
Services sectors, feel free to check us out at
Job Description Job Responsibilities
• Provide proactive fault mitigation through intensive
monitoring of network data
• Monitor network operations, investigate reported alarms and
resolve service impacts as they occur
• Handle events and work closely with vendors, internal
engineering team and data center operations to resolve service
• Contribute to development and improvement of operational
procedures and documentation
• Focus on continuous improvement of operational policies,
practices and tools
• Build and enhance monitoring system
• We are a small team in a high growth startup environment, so
expect to be on-call on off-hours.
• Thorough knowledge of networking essentials
• Experience with the following specific technologies:
• Server technologies: CentOS Linux, puppet. Scripting in
python, perl, ruby and shell
• Network technologies: switching, routing and load balancing,
BGP, OSPF, VLANs, LACP
• Specific vendors as a plus: F5 and/or A10 load balancing,
Brocade and Arista switching, and Juniper MX routing platforms.
• Monitoring technologies: nagios, collectd, graphite
• Strong analytical abilities and problem solving experience
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or
equivalent related experience.
Thanks & Regards,
1112 Cedar Valley Drive, Irving, TX 75063
Qualifications • BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems
and/or equivalent related experience.
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.