Softpath is a nationwide IT services company that specializes in
Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing with over 500 employees.
With headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, Softpath System caters to
Fortune 500 clients in various verticals such as Telecom, Energy,
Pharmaceutical, Financial, Manufacturing, Information Technology,
Government, Entertainment, and more. Our core competencies center
around Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Systems including
Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehousing (DW), Master Data
Management (MDM), Data Quality, Data Integration, Data Governance,
Metadata Management and technology staffing solutions. Our mission
is to help clients gain strategic advantage and capitalize on their
technology and human capital investments while minimizing costs and
risks and increasing cash flow and profitability.
Job Description JOB DETAILS:
Job title: Info Security Analyst
Location : 6 months Potential to extend duration
Duration: Redwood City, CA
High Level Responsibilities:
• Able to operationalize processes to drive a robust security
• Work closely with IT, Product development and architecture
teams to guide security direction and solutions in alignment with
Industry best practices.
• Hands on experience with deploying security solutions in
on-premise and public cloud environments.
• Can architect, deploy, enhance, orchestrate, automate and
operationalize information security capabilities for the enterprise
• Perform detailed analysis of threats during the incident
process, combining sound analytical skills with advanced knowledge
of IT security and network threats.
• Participate in knowledge sharing with other Analysts and
writing technical articles for internal knowledge bases.
· Strong in operational processes.
· Security Operations Center experience a plus.
· Experience in any of the public clouds – AWS, Azure, is a
· Proven leadership skills; communication, issue resolution and
· Flexible to switch between tactical activities, and
· Security certifications are a plus (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS,
Qualifications Mainly client is looking for Security Analyst
candidate with any of the following certifications (CISSP,
CISM, CISA, SANS, Security+, etc)
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.