Product Lead, Viewer
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: November 19, 2020
At Caffeine, we want to change how people consume live
television - making it more friendly, connected, and fun. To do
this, we're building a new social broadcasting platform that
features world-class content, easy-to-use broadcasting tools, a
social and fun viewing experience, and an engaged broadcaster
This is an exciting and enormous challenge, and we will only be
successful if we build a supportive and collaborative team. Our
teams prioritize delighting our community of viewers and
broadcasters, working with intention, taking ownership of our
commitments, and acting with resilience and determinationall with
the intention to ship greatness, always.
As the Viewer Product Lead at Caffeine, you will join a team that
crafts the vision for & builds the most critical pieces of the
audience experience. We consider goals strategically. We are design
driven & data informed. Most of all, we deliver outstanding
experiences that make the internet and the world a better
When a live audience influences an unknown outcome, it's
entertaining, it's gripping, it's Caffeine. The Viewer team enables
the most engaging & interactive real time experience across the
entire Caffeine product, from broadcaster stages to user profiles.
We also keep the Caffeine community the most positive place on the
internet by maintaining our standards of low toxicity and by
promoting close friendships via affinity decorations, rewards, and
What You'll Do
- Deeply understand Viewer's core user.
- Balance the product vision and technical requirements to craft
product strategy, roadmap, and successful end results for
- Maintain Viewer's product backlog and own prioritization
process based on customer impact, business value, and our design
- Author plans and proposals to drive the product forward by
getting agreement from key team members and presenting those plans
to leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Be flexible to iterate/change product scope and prioritization
based on findings and/or business needs.
- Define, achieve, and maintain success metrics for
- Evaluate product opportunities and bring forward proposals and
influence to expand product and business capabilities.
- Work closely with engineering, design, product analytics,
marketing, community, content, and digital operations teammates to
ensure successful end-to-end product delivery.
- Turn vague ideas into implementable projects and identify new
opportunities that move the needle. You'll use a combination of
experience, design, data, and instinct to make decisions.
- Keep up with cutting edge Viewer innovations, technologies, and
techniques that can potentially be applied to Caffeine.
- Be passionate! Know Viewer inside and out, be thoughtful and
considerate about the needs of the user and the business, and tell
a persuasive story driven by product/design thinking and backed by
Who You Are & What You've Done
- 5+ years in a product design, product producer, or product
management role working directly with engineers and
- Passionate about user experience and working closely with
designers to build a superb product. You understand a great user
experience isn't solely driven by metrics, data, and A/B
- You get people fired up and inspired to do incredible things
and are the center point of accountability for your team. You push
to achieve the best possible outcome with a focus on quality and
- Collaborative! You love helping engineers, designers, community
guides, and other teams around you do their best work. You are a
great communicator and excel at bringing teams together to achieve
a common goal.
- A natural at proactively coordinating, managing, and delivering
multiple small and large projects at the same time.
- Strong interest in the Viewer domain.
- Platform & systems strategist who can balance big picture
strategy with detailed, flawless execution.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Caffeine. We believe
that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas
allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our
diverse, global community. We welcome people of different
backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an
equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Caffeine, Redwood City , Product Lead, Viewer, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!