Head of Customer Success
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: February 20, 2021
TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine
learning on connected data. TigerGraph's core technology is the
only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Its proven
technology supports fraud detection, customer 360, MDM, IoT, AI,
and machine learning.-- Fortune 500 organizations and the most
innovative mid-size and startup companies choose TigerGraph to
accelerate their analytics, AI, and machine learning:
- Seven out of the top ten global banks use TigerGraph for
real-time fraud detection.--
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to
assist them on their wellness journey.--
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with
recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.--
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy
infrastructure for 1 billion people.-- TigerGraph is leading the
graph industry with its modern, graph database, analytics and ML
platform and with its expansion is looking for someone to build and
develop its new Customer Success team. As the Head of Customer
Success, you'll act as the thought leader both internally and
externally for the customer success function. You will have the
opportunity to build and lead a passionate team devoted to
supporting TigerGraph customers, and ensuring their successful
deployment, use, and growth of the product. You will define and
implement a strategy to improve customer experience, function as
the primary post-sales contact for customers to support and
facilitate their journey from deployment to onboarding, adoption,
community growth and renewals. What you'll do
- Ensure the highest quality customer experience possible and
operate as a cross-functional leader across the organization- by
teaming up with Sales, Customer Engineering, Product Engineering,
- Map customer journeys according to business goals throughout
the onboarding and deployment process.
- Align company milestones to customer-side life-cycle
- Design, plan and implement the customer onboarding and training
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews (EBRs) with key customer
- Distribute relevant content and communicate with customers and
users at scale.
- Design, plan and implement retention/expansion playbooks ahead
of renewal dates.
- Design, plan and implement the tracking of customer health
using quantitative and/or qualitative signals.
- In the first 3 months... you'll have ramped on our key
processes and programs, completed our training boot camp, and have
started the recruiting process to build your team.
- Within 6 months... you'll have hired your core team members and
will have made significant progress guiding your team through
quarterly and monthly goals and initiatives.
- Within 12 months... your team will be firing on all cylinders
and will be well on the way to achieving and exceeding your goals
for expansion and customer satisfaction. Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in leading customer facing organizations
in fast growing SaaS organizations.
- Ability to interact with C-Level executives of Fortune 1000
companies and manage their expectations and relationships.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation,
and consensus building.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and
- Demonstrated hands-on strong technical experience in systems
and application architecture, software development, databases,
performance tuning, etc.
- Posses an analytical mindset and data driven approach to
problem solving with experience in delivering customer focused KPIs
and measurable improvements, interpreting data analytics to derive
insight and drive customer value.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Will you now,
or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status
(e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: TigerGraph, Redwood City , Head of Customer Success, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!