Regional Data Analytics Lead - Northwest
Company: DPR Construction
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Regional Data Analytics Lead - Northwest Redwood City, CA Job
Description DPR Construction is seeking a Regional Data Lead -
Northwest, located in the Redwood City, CA office with experience
in the construction lifecycle. The position will be responsible for
Data Analysis, Business Analysis and delivering analytics solutions
to regions and business groups. This role will ensure DPR is moving
towards data-driven decisions based on insights derived from
detailed processes, systems and analytics. The Regional Data
Analytics Lead will be responsible for the following:
- Work with DPR Regions, Business Units and Projects to
understand Business Intelligence needs and rationalize efforts to
support national strategic business objectives.
- Own the end to end data analytics process from initiation to
deployment, and through ongoing communication and collaboration,
sharing of results to partners and leadership.
- Dive deep into data to uncover trends, data quality, and data
completeness. Recommend additional data sources when needed.
- Provide guidance and counsel to project/program leadership
based on analysis of operational data with regards to business
- In collaboration with project/program leadership, define the
key insights and metrics which the business needs to address, and
develop appropriate business intelligence datasets, analytics,
dashboards or methods.
- Be responsible for taking data analysis and insights capability
to the next level by working with data infrastructure to ensure the
data is accessible, auditing existing visualization dashboards, and
working with stakeholders to recommend and create new
- Provide clear, timely and accurate communication to business
unit leadership/appropriate audiences on business performance
trends and key insights.
- Interface with business groups and other national support teams
as needed to ensure the effective implementation of project
controls systems and processes to achieve standardized project
reporting and dashboard solutions.
- Deliver training as required to teams on newly developed or
improved processes, systems and tools.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with
quality assurance analysts if necessary.
- Process confidential data and information according to
- Identify data trends and make recommendations for quality
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- 5-10+ years of related experience in applied data analytics
including turning business problems into data solutions as well as
hands-on development and deployment of data analytics
- Experience with SQL scripting required.
- R/Python knowledge preferred.
- Understanding of how business decisions are evaluated across
operations, finance, risk and people practices, and ability to
apply this understanding to identify opportunities for improved
- Advanced business acumen and working knowledge of typical
company operations required.
- Through analysis, is skilled at providing the relevant
information people need to succeed in their roles to formulate
accurate decisions and take appropriate action.
- Proven track record of solving complex problems.
- Experience in data visualization/BI tools - Power BI required;
Tableau/Looker a plus.
- Strong knowledge of statistics and ability to translate this
into non-technical, layman's terms.
- Demonstrated success in building trusted relationships with
internal/external clients and customers.
- Passion for the use of data and business intelligence
principles and their ability to optimize business outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to handle large data sets and relational
- Excellent organizational, leadership, interpersonal,
communication (written, verbal and visual), and analytical skills
- Ability to create data models and understand dependencies
between source systems.
- Construction Experience including industry trends, terminology,
and typical processes is preferred.
- Proven cross-functional leadership experience. DPR has been
nationally recognized for its strong company culture, based on a
well-defined purpose "We Exist to Build Great Things," and four
core values: integrity, enjoyment, uniqueness and ever forward. A
flat, title-less organization that empowers people at all levels to
make decisions, DPR ranked on FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work
For" list for five consecutive years. For more information, visit
http://www.dpr.com . Posted 30+ Days Ago Full time JR-03525 About
Us DPR Construction is a forward-thinking global general contractor
and construction manager, specializing in technically complex and
sustainable projects for the advanced technology/mission critical,
life sciences, healthcare, higher education and commercial markets.
Founded in 1990, DPR is a privately held, employee-owned company
that has grown to a multi-billion-dollar organization with offices
around the world, making it one of the largest general contractors
in the United States and a great story of entrepreneurial success.
DPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination
and Harassment of Any Kind. DPR is committed to the principle of
equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing
employees with a work environment free of discrimination and
harassment. All employment decisions at DPR are based on business
needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without
regard to race, color, religion or belief,--national or
ethnic--origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical or mental
disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or
expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership--status,
past or present military service, medical history or genetic
information, or any other status protected by the laws or
regulations in the locations where we operate. DPR will not
tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these
characteristics. Read more in our EEOE Policy HERE I f you require
a reasonable accommodation to complete this application or are in
the application process, please contact the Human Resources
Department at 650-474-1450. To view information on DPR
Keywords: DPR Construction, Redwood City , Regional Data Analytics Lead - Northwest, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!