8165 - Software Test Engineer (Medical Devices)
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Are you interested in working with the largest independent
software testing company? Read on! QualiTest is looking for
Software Test Engineers (Medical Device) to join our team in
Redwood City, CA!
- Collaborate with other test engineers on the strategy for
testing application and control software for robot
- Design and Implement appropriate test protocols, test harnesses
and test automation tools
- Execute and Document test protocols and report results
- Design, create and maintain test automation scripts
- Participate in product design and requirements reviews and
evaluate requirements for testability
- Work with development engineers to help drive testability into
- Conduct code reviews
- Participate in improving test engineering best practices,
tools, infrastructures and processes
- Mentor junior engineers Requirements
- MUST HAVE Medical Device testing experience or knowledge
- MUST HAVE FDA regulatory understanding (practical exposure
- MUST HAVE Exposure working in cross functional teams
- Bachelors in Biomedical Engineering or Computer Science or
- Experience in testing large functional areas of medical devices
from various aspects of product, including from the functional,
regression and integration standpoint is highly preferred
- Experience in object-oriented programming, and the ability to
program (Python is highly preferred)
- Demonstrable familiarity with international standards IEC
62304, ISO 14971, and FDA guidance documents
- Experience with Linux
- Experience/Knowledge with Source control tools, defect tracking
tools and continuous improvement
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and adapt to
changing business needs
- Excellent work ethic with a strong ability to work with
cross-functional teams Benefits Why QualiTest?
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture.
Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the
amenities and games provided from one of our Test Center's.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive
medical coverage options + we offer dental and vision coverage
options, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
- We encourage you to plan your future with our 401k
- Never stop experimenting and learning with our Tuition
Reimbursement Program. We also offer free access to over 3000+
training courses and peer to peer mentoring support.
- Stay active and get rewarded with our gym membership fee
reimbursement through our Corporate Wellness Program. Earn vacation
times for attendance achievements each month!
- We offer a competitive package of time off which includes -
vacation, sick, and mental health days. Recharge, refuel and take
the time you need, when you need it.
- Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to
us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Program's. Be
rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
- Earn bonus' via our Client Referral and Employee Referral
Program's. Refer and earn - tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to
Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to
electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and
inclusion in the workplace - we are one, we are many at Qualitest.
Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the
globe, and inspire each other through our differences.Intrigued to
find more about us?
- Visit our website at
- Check out our Career page: If you like what you have read, send
us your resume and let's start talking! - provided by Dice
Keywords: Qualitest, Redwood City , 8165 - Software Test Engineer (Medical Devices), Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!