International Trade Analyst
Company: boomerang carnets
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The International Trade Analyst is an integral
part of the ATA Carnet production, customer service and marketing
functions. He/she is responsible for researching, managing,
analyzing and presenting global trade and marketing data for
decision-making purposes. The Analyst also develops data and
information about customer service and client satisfaction from
hands-on work with ATA Carnet production and operations.
Information sources include marketing data from CIBs proprietary
application CIBAPPL, Google Analytics, MailChimp,
Goldmine/Intelliclick, SurveyMonkey, KickFire, SERPs, Live Chat,
PowerBI and other applications used to manage account servicing,
prospecting, marketing and sales campaigns.
The Analysts objective is to develop a deep understanding of the
ATA Carnet operations and clients and drive relevant data to the
CEO for better decision making on where and how to direct marketing
and customer service resources. The analyst would develop Carnet
Specialist expertise and an understanding of global trade
facilitation, logistics and customs operations.
The Analyst will be evaluated on the quality, as well as
quantity, of the business intelligence that is delivered and the
ability to thoroughly understand and extrapolate from data derived
from operations and client services.
A lengthy initial training period as a Carnet Assistant will be
scheduled in order to understand the product and how it is
delivered and serviced. An insurance license will be required
within the first 6 months of employment. This will be followed by
some travel to trade shows, training events and clients offices to
understand the target markets, customers, industry and competition.
As the Analyst develops in the position, assuming there is a desire
to advance, it will be expected that he/she will develop
relationships with boomerang carnets partners and customers
including freight forwarders, multinational corporations, trade
promotion agencies and SMEs.
- Four to five years of prior work experience in a business
- Customer service and/or sales responsibilities in a B2B
- Management of projects or areas of responsibility from
inception to delivery of results.
- Analytical thinker.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Excellent web search and web research skills.
- High degree of comfort and confidence with learning online
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills (written and spoken
- Proven self-starter who can work independently and be
- An interest in a multi-faceted business environment
encompassing international trade, insurance, surety bonds and
- Masters degree and/or foreign language skills are not required
but are desirable.
$50,000 - $60,000 depending upon experience, plus benefits.
Annual bonuses are awarded based on exceeding the minimum job
Potential Advancement Tracks:
- Director of Marketing, $60,000-$75,000
- Vice President, $75,000-$100,000
- Business Development Executive, $85,000 - $120,000
Keywords: boomerang carnets, Redwood City , International Trade Analyst, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!