Account Manager - Las Vegas
Company: Guardant Health, Inc.
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Guardant Health is a leading precision oncology company focused
on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary
blood tests, vast data sets and advanced analytics. Its Guardant
Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage its capabilities
in technology, clinical development, regulatory and reimbursement
to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes and
lower healthcare costs. In pursuit of its goal to manage cancer
across all stages of the disease, Guardant Health has launched
multiple liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 and GuardantOMNI,
for advanced stage cancer patients, which fuel its LUNAR
development programs for recurrence and early detection. Since its
launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 7,000
oncologists, over 50 biopharmaceutical companies and all 27 of the
National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
- Drive opportunities in current clients
- Work with existing accounts and build processes to identify
patients and send samples
- Responsible for overall customer service and account
- Work to ensure timely sample acquistion
- Driving tests per customer in current accounts
- Drive the process of ordering in current customers
- Streamlines customer service
- Collaborate and coordinate with all sales positions to ensure
successful attainment of company goals and objectives
- Identify and develop opportunities between oncology clients and
- Continually analyze commercial environment within assigned
accounts to determine trends and provide customer feedback to GHI
- Ensure team objectives are met
- Work effectively with individuals across multiple departments
- Embrace, embody and represent the Guardant Health company
culture at all times to external and internal constituents
- 2-3 years customer service/sales experience with a history of
proven past sale performance that has met and exceeded
- Previous experience in pharma, diagnostic, medical device or
biotech setting is preferred.
- Ability to engage in a consultative process that overcomes
objections and indifferences while connecting client needs with GHI
- Comfortable communicating and presenting at the executive level
(CEO, COO, CFO)
- Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage
multiple projects and prioritize daily tasks while managing
- Knowledge of oncology, hematology, chemotherapeutics and
targeted agents is ideal.
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills.
- Outstanding strategic sales account planning skills.
- Superior listening and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a very
high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrate customer support abilities throughout the sales
- Impeccable oral and verbal communication and presentation
- Must be very proficient with all Microsoft Office products -
particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective and regular utilization of Salesforce.com
- Ability to develop and utilize cross-functional relationships
to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals and objectives.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction from, or
interface with, manager
- Problem solving, decision making and technical learning
- Strong administrative skills and sophistication to manage
business in complex environments
- Demonstrate GHI's Values by acting with integrity, respect,
trust and Possess a very positive attitude and an understanding of
the dynamics involved with organizational growth and change
- Frequent travel ( > 50%) throughout the territory as
B.S. in life science, biology, business or marketing
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for
a position at Guardant Health, Inc. and how it is used, please
review our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Guardant Health, Inc., Redwood City , Account Manager - Las Vegas, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!