Company: Electronic Arts Inc
Location: redwood city
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are EA
And we make games - how cool is that? In fact, we entertain
millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and
immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is
not easy. Thats why we employ the most creative, passionate people
in the industry.
The challenge ahead
The EA Digital Platform Data & AI Group provides unified
Artificial Intelligence (AI) resources across all franchises within
Electronic Arts. Our group develops machine learning, AI, and
data-driven solutions to game team problems, and common AI
infrastructure for use in every facet of the company. From data
modeling to agent building, we use a modern, cloud-based tech stack
with excellent tools to provide solutions and platforms empowering
the future of game development, marketing, sales, and player
experience. Were looking for talented and motivated engineers to
help us create and expand AI Platform services to develop, train,
deploy and track AI applications that power our games.
What youll do
- Help design core AI infrastructure components to ease the
creation and management of AI and ML models.
- Work side-by-side with AI Scientists to address their
requirements and provide tools required to build new models.
- Work with existing code to add new features and adapt code to
- Work closely with the core development teams to deploy models
seamlessly as part of production systems.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large
scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model
Who you are
- Must be currently enrolled in a university and graduate after
- Must have experience with programming languages such as Python
- Must be familiar with AM/ML domain and common workflows.
- Bonus: experience with large scale data processing
- Bonus: experience with AWS or other cloud providers.
Keywords: Electronic Arts Inc, Redwood City , Intern Engineer, Other , redwood city, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!