As a global leader in mass spectrometry, SCIEX delivers
solutions for precision detection and quantification of molecules
to help protect and advance the wellness and safety of all. Because
of our 50 years of groundbreaking innovation, our customers can
quickly respond to environmental hazards, better understand
biomarkers relevant to disease, improve patient care in the clinic,
bring relevant drugs to market faster, and keep food healthier and
safer. At SCIEX, you'll find a rewarding role that amplifies your
impact on the world and helps you realize life's potential.
SCIEX is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow
Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the
future of science and medicine, developing products that enable
researchers in the fight to save lives.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? As a Global
Planner / Analyst you will be responsible for planning and analysis
of Reagents within a Distribution environment. This entails
generating multiple excel reports weekly. Specific duties include
review/disposition expired reagents, participate and lead
forecasting preparation and weekly inventory supplier meetings.
Also includes on time delivery root cause analysis, validation of
monthly reorder points and forecasts. Work on new product
introduction, product allocations, excess and obsolete, and any
adhoc critical issue activities. This position works very closely
with Regional Buyers, Global Supply Chain and Product Managers.
- Generate weekly reports to analyze supportive data.
- Responsible for disposition of all DC's expired reagent
- Lead cross functional team meetings for forecasting and weekly
- Responsibility for final forecast and stocking levels of all
- Coordinate weekly meeting with reagent supplier and review
outputs of inventory availability.
- Maintain financial inventory goals and document any root cause
- Proactively rebalance any inventory.
- Select allocations of material in short supply.
- Review On Time Delivery misses and document findings with
- Validate suggested Reorder Point value and forecasts within
Oracle software system.
- Work with cross functional teams for New Product Introduction
including distribution plan and part number set up.
- Responsible for Excess and Obsolete validation and select which
parts to assign reserves against.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators metrics.
- Participate in any required Kaizen/DBS workshops.
- Work closely with Regional Buyers, Global Supply Chain and
Product Managers and support any escalation activities.
- BS degree or equivalent work experience with Reagents.
- 3 yrs plus within purchasing or planning environments.
- Experience working with suppliers is preferred.
- Advanced skills in Excel required, Oracle 11i is preferred
- Results oriented - has track record for delivery results, takes
ownership and is accountable
- Stretch oriented - embraces and flourishes with challenge and
- Analytical, detail oriented and ability to work
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where
everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in
our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every
challenge, which is why we'll empower you to push the boundaries of
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better
time to find out.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.