Company: KP Recruiting Group
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Join a team of brilliant engineers developing the next
generation of networked software-defined radio systems to
supportsuper-precise network time distribution capabilities. We are
seeking anElectronic Engineerto coordinate development and delivery
of hardware components to ensure full system performance. You will
help accelerate our path to production and fulfill our customer
orders. Your work will require detailed collaboration across our
team and comprehensive documentation.
The successful individual must be self-motivated and have the
ability to proactively see what needs to be done.
Youll be paid well, offered great healthcare and stock options,
and work in an excellent safe environment. Thisfull-time roleworks
out of our downtown Redwood City office, right off 101 and within
minutes walking from the CalTrain and many diverse restaurants.
- Analyze and understand full
- Manage individual system
components including procurement and testing of boards, enclosures,
antennas, cables, and other hardware in coordination with other
team members and vendors.
- Develop an overall schedule and
build plan in coordination with other team members.
- Design a phased hardware test
plan aligned with development roadmap and the customers
- Stage, test, pack, ship, and
deploy our demo systems.
- Demonstrate functional system
performance to customers.
- Collect test data and write
- Create and maintain system
- As required, do schematic
capture, PCB layout, BoM development, and DFM in coordination with
- Update existing and develop
additional ATE systems for the PCBs and the overall system.
- BS/MS degree in EE.
- At least ten years as an EE in a
development and test environment.
- Fluent with Altium design
- Comfortable developing automated
- Can read and write Python and
one other high-level or scripting language.
- RF design and test
- Linux experience.
- Experience with collecting and
storing data and documentation in Google Drive.
- Competent in use and operation
of Windows PC OS, Microsoft Office, Google docs, etc.
- Fluency in English (written and
Keywords: KP Recruiting Group, Redwood City , ELECTRONIC ENGINEER, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!