Machine Learning Scientist - Knowledge Graphs
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made
it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way.
Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of
real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to
physicians, providing critical information about the right
treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
The ideal candidate has significant expertise in the Natural
Language Processing (Knowledge Graphs) and biomedical domain, and
is eager to apply his or her skills to improve patient
What You Will Do:
- Design and prototype novel Knowledge Graph-based and Deep
Learning Natural Language systems.
- End-to-end large scale machine learning model integration.
- Collaborate with product, science, engineering, and business
development teams to build the most advanced data solutions in
- Interrogate analytical results for robustness, validity, and
out of sample stability.
- Document, summarize, and present your findings to a group of
peers and stakeholders.
- MS/PhD in a quantitative or computational field such as
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Machine Learning or related
field and 2+ (for PhD) or 5+ (for MS) years of industry/academic
experience in prototyping and building Knowledge Graphs.
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning as applied to Knowledge
- Solid familiarity with Graph Machine Learning methods
particularly Graph Embeddings and Graph Neural Networks.
- Proficient in Graph database development.
- Proficient in Python and SQL.
- Proficiency in machine learning frameworks like scikit-learn
and deep learning frameworks like Pytorch, Tensorflow, or
- Experience with large scale machine learning models and
- Strong programming skills, familiarity with software
development cycles, solid understanding of software concepts - data
structures and algorithms.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and willing to shift
- Experience with communicating insights and presenting concepts
to diverse audiences.
- Team player mindset and ability to work in an interdisciplinary
- Goal orientation, self motivation, and drive to make a positive
impact in healthcare.
- Extensive experience with ontologies.
- Experience with temporal knowledge graphs.
- Good understanding of Natural Language Processing.
- Publications in ICML, ICLR, NeurIPS, SIGIR, KDD or
- Biomedical domain expertise.
Keywords: Tempus, Redwood City , Machine Learning Scientist - Knowledge Graphs, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!