Senior Software Engineer, Front-End
Company: C3 Energy
Location: Redwood City
Posted on: June 2, 2021
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI
software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a
family of fully integrated products: C3 AI Suite, an end-to-end
platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI
applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific
SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM
applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex
Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday
business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open,
model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data
science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Front-End that
will sit in our Redwood City, CA office.
- Build modular, modular and highly scalable UI components using
React, Redux, Bootstrap, D3, HighCharts, Jasmine and/or
- Design, develop, and maintain performant and scalable
- Build and improve visual tools for application development and
data science that enable users to build an end-to-end AI
- Work very closely with, and incorporate feedback from Product
Management, User Interaction Designers, Front-End and Back-End
- Lead cross-team technical design discussions on application
architecture, UI components, UX, back-end and third-party
integration, and testing.
- Rapidly fix bugs, solve problems, and proactively strive to
improve our products and technologies.
- Manage individual project deliverables and mentor junior team
members on industry coding standards and design techniques.
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
or related fields.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience with
- Strong hands-on experience and understanding of object-oriented
programming, data structures, algorithms, and web application
Vue, Backbone, or Angular.
- Real passion for developing team-oriented solutions to complex
- Thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and value
end-to-end ownership of projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to
collaborate multi-functionally and improve scalability.
- Interest in committing to a fun, friendly, expansive, and
intellectually stimulating environment.
- Advanced degree in engineering, sciences or related field.
- Experience with Git or other version control software.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, test-driven development, SQL
and NoSQL databases, and performance optimization tools.
- Experience in leading engineering teams and projects.
- Experience in building scalable web applications.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical,
dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully
stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and
pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening
social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally
protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran
Keywords: C3 Energy, Redwood City , Senior Software Engineer, Front-End, Other , Redwood City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!